Recommend me a Web Browser vol. IE is trash

I used to have Flock and I got a new laptop and have been using Internet Explorer for the past month. I now remember why this is the worst browser ever.
I was thinking of Opera or Fire Fox.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Mozilla all day

16635f51e78e564bb52828734f7754e59446bc0.gif

your avy

59c35b79e7235f45b51528bc49dd2551a9cc78f.gif

Don't listen to these people. I've been using FireFox for a good while now, and I decided to check out Opera yesterday for hearing so many good thingsabout it and I must say I instantly fell in love. SPEED DIAL ON OPERA = GOAT! You haven't experienced web browsing yet till you checked out Opera. IMHO,Opera >>> FireFox.

Don't listen to these people. I've been using FireFox for a good while now, and I decided to check out Opera yesterday for hearing so many good things about it and I must say I instantly fell in love. SPEED DIAL ON OPERA = GOAT! You haven't experienced web browsing yet till you checked out Opera. IMHO, Opera >>> FireFox.
No. Firefox > *

i just downloaded Opera yesterday after reading the thread about it and i am in love with it.

it is like a combination of the good of IE and the good of FireFox.

it has a smooth interface like FireFox and it's fast as heck and it has everything already installed and no need to download plugins.

Originally Posted by cashbox sunrise

i just downloaded Opera yesterday after reading the thread about it and i am in love with it.

it has a smooth interface like FireFox and it's fast as heck and it has everything already installed and no need to download plugins.

Its so very slow to me though.

safari and mozilla work at the same speed and everything for me. its a bit easier to use mozilla though

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

Originally Posted by cashbox sunrise

Its so very slow to me though.

Word.. Opera sucks #%*, stick to FireFox

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Don't listen to these people. I've been using FireFox for a good while now, and I decided to check out Opera yesterday for hearing so many good things about it and I must say I instantly fell in love. SPEED DIAL ON OPERA = GOAT! You haven't experienced web browsing yet till you checked out Opera. IMHO, Opera >>> FireFox.

You only like it so much because it's new to you. Wait a few months and tell me which is better.

Back
Top Bottom