Red Bull fitteds??

Ive wanted one for the longest time and haven't had any luck finding em besides ebay...Ive heard there supposedly only given to the red bull team,anyone know where I can cop from a legit site?

I think they only give them to the athletes they sponsor....

IDK where to get one online I searched awhile back.....

Damn near impossible go get a legit one unless you are sponsored by them. I talked to one of their marketing reps and she said they are even strict with theathletes on how many they get.

i remember some guy on here worked for them and stole one and he got fired because his boss saw him in a picture of him wearing it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Damn near impossible go get a legit one unless you are sponsored by them. I talked to one of their marketing reps and she said they are even strict with the athletes on how many they get.
frown.gif

answer your PMs

You can get counterfeits, but hopefully someone who works for Red Bull doesn't see you wearing them. I've heard that they give a certain number of hatsto the riders/skaters they sponsor and when they need some new ones they have to trade the old ones in. So yeah... they're real anal about their logo beingout there for some reason.

I've seen several people with them on in the 909 area. They not sure if they were sponsored, but they looked like some X-Games type characters.
laugh.gif

any info on gettin a Monster fitted new era? i dont even think they make em for Monster. but crazy how strict they are with their hats...as a PRO you gottatrade in your old ones to get new ones? DF!

Does NE make any Monster fitteds?

I know them X-Games dudes are sponsored by them.

There are a lot of Monster hats out there, lots of fitteds too, but not by new era.

Back
Top Bottom