Red Dead Redemption...

the main thing that makes RDR better than GTA IV is the that most of the space is not wasted on buildings you can't go in or interact with...instead of usless storefronts the game has a living environment animals random strangers etc.

I agree Red Dead doesn't  top Gta4 and its dlc.

But its still one of the best games out this year, just that its replay value isn't long.

glad to see im not the only one that thinks rdr is much ado about nothing. it was ok imo. i beat it once then traded it . like i seriously dont know why this is game of the year.
looking forward to la noir tho

glad to see im not the only one that thinks rdr is much ado about nothing. it was ok imo. i beat it once then traded it . like i seriously dont know why this is game of the year.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

What other game do you think was better than RDR that came out this year? Mass Effect 2 would be my 2nd fav but RDR was just an incredible game imo.

L.A. Noire is one of the games that I'm looking forward to the most. Looks
pimp.gif
. Rockstar is probably the best studio out right now,hit after hit after hit.

What other game do you think was better than RDR that came out this year? Mass Effect 2 would be my 2nd fav but RDR was just an incredible game imo.

pimp.gif

This game is great. Undead Nightmare is the best DLC I have purchased as well!

PO

This game is great. Undead Nightmare is the best DLC I have purchased as well!

PO

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
Personally im a big fan of assassins creed brotherhood. Im the only nter that still post in that thread. be having conversations by myself...lol
I thought black ops was going to win goty.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
Personally im a big fan of assassins creed brotherhood. Im the only nter that still post in that thread. be having conversations by myself...lol
I thought black ops was going to win goty.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How much is the DLC?

It's $10 and well worth every penny. Highly recommend it.

They recently released it in a physical copy packaged with some other previous DLC as well for $30 I believe.
this!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How much is the DLC?

It's $10 and well worth every penny. Highly recommend it.

They recently released it in a physical copy packaged with some other previous DLC as well for $30 I believe.
this!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom