Reday to cut the Main .. relationship b.s.

Que paso la familia .. so me an my chick been together a year an a few months .. ill do the math later on the months .. so we moved out about 3 weeks ago an got us an appartment .. since then errythang changed .. to make a long story short .. no s.e.x. .. no dinner .. no lunch .. she says she don't think I'm her soul mate .. she say she loves me but not in love with me .. idk what to do .. i feel thru with it ready for somtin new .. appartment in her name lights is under mine .. bout ready to cut the lights off an leave her ask in the dark ..

Pics to decide if she's worth the fight? Sounds like she lost feelings for you.

Sounds like you guys moved too fast and now realize the relationship wasn't as strong as you originally believed, move on

Originally Posted by eldribblebachelor

Que paso la familia .. so me an my chick been together a year an a few months .. ill do the math later on the months .. so we moved out about 3 weeks ago an got us an appartment .. since then errythang changed .. to make a long story short .. no s.e.x. .. no dinner .. no lunch .. she says she don't think I'm her soul mate .. she say she loves me but not in love with me .. idk what to do .. i feel thru with it ready for somtin new .. appartment in her name lights is under mine .. bout ready to cut the lights off an leave her ask in the dark ..

off the strength of this. Move on man. No need in wasting time with something that just isn't working, especially if she doesn't feel the same way you do. Be civil about everything, grab your stuff and leave. It's easier said than done but once you do it you'll be glad you made the decision.

Sonnn, if she already told you she don't think you're her soul mate, and that she loves you but not in love you with, you need to move on bro.

It sucks it had to happen only shortly after y'all moved in together, though
30t6p3b.gif

Oh, and pics 
smile.gif

its an old nick name from school .. I'm hispanic .. always did my b ball thing .. always had the girls like a bachelor .. jr high type steez

I dunno.. maybe it's me...but the fact that you refer to her as the "main" while living with her kinda indicates to me you're not ready for a committed relationship

Originally Posted by CasperJr

What the @%%% more can she tell you

And who moves in after a year and some months
My bro moved in with his girlfriend of less than a year. They've been together for 10 years now, with one child.
It's more if the people are ready than anything, it's never too early or late for anything...

Op and his girl thought they were ready, but clearly not.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I dunno.. maybe it's me...but the fact that you refer to her as the "main" while living with her kinda indicates to me you're not ready for a committed relationship

QFT

update .. juicy info .. used to chop it up with the sister before her .. simpin a lil with both .. thats why we have issues .. but she comes around

Back
Top Bottom