Reviewing Redirect Ad, possible malware/virus

Screenshot_20190307-215621.jpg

Happening multiple times this morning now. NT getting to the point of being unusable.

D32146EC-0AE8-47FD-A216-F181E8E4A0AC.png

Browsing the NBA thread. Usually it’s a redirect after clicking a link.

Hey all, I’m getting this same bad redirect ad on my other sites I visit also. It happened about a day or two ago for me. I’m on iOS and using Safari. It’s not only happening on NT for me.

Reactions: ARK
Hey all, I’m getting this same bad redirect ad on my other sites I visit also. It happened about a day or two ago for me. I’m on iOS and using Safari. It’s not only happening on NT for me.

Also on iOS and safari but NT is the only site I’m getting it. I don’t visit any other similar forums though, unless Reddit counts.

Also on iOS and safari but NT is the only site I’m getting it. I don’t visit any other similar forums though, unless Reddit counts.

Yeah, I visit a news blog and a women's blog. Both are also being affected badly. Reddit doesn't have advertising, if I remember correctly so you shouldn't see this on there.

At this point, we've taken every measure and action possible by blocking all networks except Google. We will continue to monitor the reports and updates to send over as we have them available. Thanks for all the reports and help!

Mobile NT is almost impossible to use. I keep getting redirected

88435A7D-983D-4338-80DF-7F89B46C56F1.jpeg

Hello, please clear your browser cookies and let us know if you continue to see it. At this point, we've taken all measures possible and want to make sure our solution is still not working before we need to start considering turning off ads in general. Thanks!

Hello, please clear your browser cookies and let us know if you continue to see it. At this point, we've taken all measures possible and want to make sure our solution is still not working before we need to start considering turning off ads in general. Thanks!
I have cleared my browser cookies and all browser data and I still get them.
Desktop works fine just not mobile.
Thank you and the team for looking into solutions, I appreciate it. :pimp:

I have cleared my browser cookies and all browser data and I still get them.
Desktop works fine just not mobile.
Thank you and the team for looking into solutions, I appreciate it. :pimp:

So that we're clear, most all websites that have advertising seem to be impacted. As another user noted, "it's following me around to different sites," so it's a bit problem that extends past NT. Just know we do not condone this type of bad ads and we work diligently with all advance tools possible.

Thank you for your patience! We're so sorry about the poor experience.

Back
Top Bottom