Reviewing Redirect Ad, possible malware/virus

F20AB405-8905-4EB7-B475-9FF6C7D33A00.png https://marketwatchhexo.site/2a4f2379e75330d3bae8aac99ddb042a/index.html?isp=Sprint%20Communications%20Inc.&trackid=201905111444445605#

CD084D6C-B1AC-416F-ACDA-F027F8B0F114.png
Been getting redirected a lot lately. Just got this.

Been getting redirected a lot lately. Just got this.

Can you send us the URL that you see at the top of your mobile browser when this happens? We'd like to take action against the domain. Thanks!

Just happened to me, no bs. I didnt get the url though sorry. But it is still happening.

And tbh, it has been happening for me ever since we got that ad at the bottom of the screen that we have to hit the red x to get out of. At least for me as soon as that started, that's when these redirects started.

Just happened to me, no bs. I didnt get the url though sorry. But it is still happening.

And tbh, it has been happening for me ever since we got that ad at the bottom of the screen that we have to hit the red x to get out of. At least for me as soon as that started, that's when these redirects started.

Hello, thanks for letting us know. The best way for us to stop these ads is to:

1. Get a screenshot
2. The URL that appears in your mobile browser when the ad loads

Without these two pieces of information, we don't have any way of tracking down these ads. And finally, we do not allow any such behavior from our ads like what you're experiencing, ever. Please let us know with the information requested the next time you see it again. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom