******* rip - sean taylor :: killers caught (updated)

man coming from a cj standpoint... this wasnt a botched robbery. if anything it was a botched shooting. Im sure they didnt want to get him in the leg. Thatswhy i think it had to be someone close to him. However i do beleive that taylor knew this was coming (machete under the bed). Antrel Rolle of the Cardinalssays that this wasnt the first time dudes have came after taylor. Taylor was mixed up wit some bad dudes down there and was scared everytime he returned tomiami according to several reports. Another question you have to ask is Why would u excuse him to go down there when he was scheduled for treatment here. Imsure he had insurance that couldve covered that pried window. Someone he knows did it. And the police are now saying the phone lines WERENT cut. More info willcome forward, at first i thought his fiancee did it but now Im starting to think otherwise. RIP SEAN TAYLOR

Though y'all may want to see this...Props to the boy dyyhard for the info

http://www.local10.com/news/14736793/detail.html
[h1]Attorney Says 3 Detained In Taylor Investigation[/h1][h2]2 Teens, Third Person Being Questioned[/h2]
POSTED: 11:34 am EST November 30, 2007

UPDATED: 1:04 pm EST November 30, 2007
MIAMI -- An attorney and family friend for Washington ******** safety Sean Taylor said three people have been detainedin the Fort Myers area for questioning in connection with his death.Richard Sharpstein confirmed Friday that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement andMiami-Dade police detained two teenagers and a third person, Local 10's Rad Berky reported.The Miami Herald reported that investigators believethe three learned of Taylor's house through someone who unwittingly set up the burglary by bragging about his wealth. The newspaper reported their ages asbeing 17, 19 and 26.[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Investigators removed a large amount of physical evidence from Taylor's Palmetto Bay home after he was shot early Monday morning. Berky has learnedthat evidence can place the two or three people in the house.Miami-Dade police spokeswoman Lt. Nancy Perez would only confirm that homicide detectives are inFort Myers, but she would not say why.Taylor's mother on Thursday said she has her own ideas about the death of her son but prefers to keep them to herselfand let the police investigation play out."It's very hard to say," said Donna Junor. "But I have some thoughts in my mind."Many ofTaylor's family members gathered at the small house in Homestead where he spent much of his time growing up. Junor seemed to show her frustration with theattention focused on Taylor's past brushes with the law when asked about statements that having a young daughter had changed him."He was not exactly abad person, so I don't see where he was turning his life around because of a baby," she said.Taylor died early Tuesday morning, one day after he wasshot in his home during a random burglary, Miami-Dade Police Department Director Robert Parker said."There is some information that is known by members ofthe public and we believe that information hasn't reached law enforcement," said Parker.Funeral services will be held at the Pharmed Arena at FloridaInternational University on Monday, Dec. 3, at 11 a.m. The services are open to the public, but seating is limited.At a news conference Wednesday, Parker saidthere are no suspects because there were no witnesses who could give police a description of the person or people responsible for the killing, but he urgedanyone with information to call police or Crime Stoppers.Parker also said that there were no indications that Taylor was targeted or knew hisassailant."There is nothing thus far in the investigation that indicates that there was an involvement on the victim's part," said Parker.Local10's Rad Berky reported that investigators are focusing their attention on the friends, or more likely, friends of friends of Taylor, who may have visitedthe NFL star's home.Parker said evidence indicates that one or more intruders barged into Taylor's home. Parker called it "a random event"and said police are looking at the home as a "bona fide" crime scene.But on Tuesday, Richard Sharpstein, an attorney speaking on behalf ofTaylor's family, said the shooting was not random."There are too many coincidences," said Sharpstein. "It's clear this house wastargeted."[h3]Recreating Events[/h3]Sharpstein said Taylor, his girlfriend and Taylor's 18-month-old daughter were in the bedroom of Taylor's home when Taylorheard noises in the living room.Sharpstein said Taylor went to investigate and was carrying a machete that he keeps in the bedroom. The intruder kicked in thedoor and then shot twice, hitting Taylor once in the leg, the attorney said. Taylor lost a significant amount of blood because the bullet hit his femoralartery, Sharpstein said.Miami-Dade police went to Taylor's home at 18050 Old Cutler Road in Palmetto Bay after receiving a call from a woman around 1:30a.m. Investigators later identified the woman as Taylor's girlfriend, Jackie Garcia. Garcia is the niece of actor Andy Garcia and the mother ofTaylor's daughter, also named Jackie.Monday's break-in was at least the second for Taylor in less than two weeks. Taylor's home was ransacked anditems were stolen on Nov. 17, Sharpstein said.Taylor had closed the storm shutters on his home after the earlier break-in. During that entry, someone made hisor her way through a front window, according to a police report. The house was ransacked and there was damage to an air conditioning duct in the bathroom,where someone may have believed there was something hidden, Berky reported. A kitchen knife was left on the bed, according to the police report, but itwasn't until after Taylor was killed that police began to analyze evidence collected from the first break-in, Berky reported."We have no reason tothink that this was anything but a burglary or a robbery involving an intruder," said Parker.He also said police are looking for more than one person andhoped an arrest would be made "shortly, in short order."Meanwhile, Junor said she was thankful of Taylor and Garcia for her "beautifulgranddaughter, and I want to enjoy her for the time.""Whoever took him doesn't understand what they took from us," said Taylor's cousin,Nicole Matthews.[h3]Taylor's Background, Playing Career[/h3]Taylor played football at the University of Miami, where he was a member of the 2001 national championship teamas a freshman. In his final season with the Hurricanes in 2003, Taylor was a consensus first-team All-American and named Big East Conference defensive playerof the year. He was also a finalist for the Jim Thorpe Award, given to the nation's best defensive back.He left school early and became the first UM playerselected in the 2004 NFL draft when the ******** picked him fifth overall.Last June, Taylor agreed to a plea bargain in court on charges that he brandished aweapon at people he suspected had stolen some all-terrain vehicles from his South Florida home. Taylor agreed to 18 months of probation.Taylor was in hisfourth season with the ********. He led the team with five interceptions but missed the last two games with a knee injury. The 212-pound safety played in hisfirst Pro Bowl in 2006.

http://www.miamiherald.com/854/story/326894.html

[h1]3 detained in Sean Taylor homicide[/h1]
[h5]Posted on Fri, Nov. 30, 2007[/h5]
Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
[h3]BY MANNY GARCIA AND DAVID OVALLE[/h3][h3][email protected][/h3]
Miami-Dade detectives have detained at least three people in Lee County for questioning in the death of Washington ******** football star Sean Taylor.

Investigators believe the young men learned of Taylor's house through someone who unwittingly set up the burglary by bragging about the footballstar's wealth.

The suspects include a teenager and two men in their 20s who hail from the Fort Myers area.

The former University of Miami star was not supposed to be home. While the ******** played in Tampa, he had come home to get a second medical opinion on hisinjured knee.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents and Miami-Dade homicide detectives picked up the young men Friday morning.

Taylor was shot early Monday by an intruder who surprised him in the bedroom of his Palmetto Bay home. He wielded a machete as he tried to protect hisfiancee, Jackie Garcia, and their 18-month-old baby girl. The two were hiding under the covers as Taylor was shot. One bullet pierced the wall. The otherstruck Taylor in the groin, severing his femoral artery and causing massive blood loss. He died later at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

yep. shorty told me about this today.

crazy how small of a world it is.

his girl was andy garcia's niece.

That wall is awesome. I used to ride the train going to school around that way. I might have to get on the Red Line to check it out in person. Props to whoeverdid that.

^Yea thats an ill mural. Where on the Red Line? I would like to check it out in person too.

Nothing major (like that mural or anything) but I did this to pay respect (its my little something) and to add to my flickr...

2076259792_fffea088b8.jpg

Still feeling
frown.gif
and
mad.gif
and more about the whole thing... its really really REALLY eff'd up... and Iknow its bigger then football - but when I (and everyone say things) like when we played Dallas "WATCH WATCH WHEN SEAN TAYLOR COME BACK!!!... " andto know he will never come back or be back there! Maaaaaaaan... sucks... I hope the case gets solved although it wont bring him back but it will provide"closer" to alot of people. Only 24 SMH!!!

R.I.P. Big Homie, even in your short career, you'll be one of greatest to ever wear a ******** uniform. My condolences to his family, the *******sorganization and all fellow 'Skins fans.

p1_taylor.jpg

513580372_713162f087.jpg

Just to update in case people don't know ... check the general forum they got pics of the 4 kids responsible and apparently they gave confessions already... smh at young kids man fake!%!$ gangsters

For real... if thats them well I hope they get what they have coming... but lets wait and see what happens... according to this morning paper 2 of them havetalked...

Peep the last comment on that kid Rivera page
JERICKA GOT IT ALL & SHAVON BALL 2 SHE FALL

Nov 29 2007 2:54 PM

DANG U DONT LIVE HERE NO MORE I HAVE NOT SEEN U SINCE SUN N ITS THURSDAY.

^Maybe he's been tooo busy hiding from the law???? I dunno
eyes.gif

Then the second profile posted... Wardlow aka C-Dub... lyrics wont really help his case either... "its really real" now...

Weird thing is... for 2 of 3 pages posted last login was yesterday (Nov. 30th)...

Ahhh whatever though... if they did it... let the judicial system handle them... im sure they will be tough down there in Fl. FCCCCKNKIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l_49d68670ba8912811a1f7cccec3640c3.jpg

youngins think that getting money quick is the best thing for them....

Respect to Cert for that wall. I hope they dont ever paint over that.
If those young guys did do that, they r another example of youth lost, not overstanding what life is about.
"the type to shoot a leg to get your name known"....the worst ever.... n then on top they end up killing the man. We need help as a society.

They're showing the Sean Taylor funeral here at work and it's nice to see Jesse Jackson using his speaking time to push his apparent anti-gun views,how appropriate.

ohman - no info on the piece. pic was sent to me from a friend. only know it's on the red line and that Cert did it.

badgeman - yeah, i didn't appreciate jesse jackson's speaking time. i'm watching it right now. pretty heavy. lavar was getting me all choked up.

Originally Posted by HENRYva

badgeman - yeah, i didn't appreciate jesse jackson's speaking time. i'm watching it right now. pretty heavy. lavar was getting me all choked up.

Yeah you could tell what Lavar was saying was from the heart.

Jesse JAckson.. smh.. always gotta be about him.

Gibbs and the pastor at the very end get my total respect..!!

Originally Posted by iCan

l_49d68670ba8912811a1f7cccec3640c3.jpg

youngins think that getting money quick is the best thing for them....
He was stupid enough to post this? Hope he gets the chair.... +$!% rehabilitation...

That Mural is very nice...
Damn.. this !%*+ is said.....

Back
Top Bottom