Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

And I asked this before in here, but where are the white/silver Vs? Did they come out over the summer and have dried out? Or did they release alongside the blk/silver on the 18th? Help would be appreciated please and thanks!

And I asked this before in here, but where are the white/silver Vs? Did they come out over the summer and have dried out? Or did they release alongside the blk/silver on the 18th? Help would be appreciated please and thanks!

got mine off bstn around the time the white/red dropped. Haven’t seen em anywhere else since

I want the black/silver pair, but I don’t want to pay $140. By the way, do these cut big like the Answer 1’s? I had to get a half size small on those because they fit so wide.

I want the black/silver pair, but I don’t want to pay $140. By the way, do these cut big like the Answer 1’s? I had to get a half size small on those because they fit so wide.

I’m hearing these are wide too. I’d go 1/2 size down to be safe.

I wear an 11.5/12 in all my sneakers, I got an 11.5 and 12 in the 5s. The 12s felt too big so I kept the 11.5

So, how does the DMX technology feel on these? Like, is DMX like Zoom Air?

11/15

A big THANK YOU goes out to _poohdaddy for his help! I’m super grateful to have these ready to be worn. Awesome price too.
2A0AFF74-D71B-4362-B3D8-87F546DD7A5B.jpeg

These were a $30 pick up from OfferUp?
54085A76-2492-4298-A5AF-7D3B3F27B95A.jpeg

Seeing this thread takes me back to elementary school when I had a pair of Iversons. Still can’t forget sitting on the ground with my legs crossed and when I got up the side of the shoes left an imprint on my calf :rofl:

I just noticed the leather is textured on these retros. The og blk/silver had a smooth leather (floater leather) on the toebox, similar to whats on the interior ankle of the shoe.

The silver portion on the OG blk/silvers was 3m too.

dont be surprised if they release them true to form a year from now.

these sneaker companies love to give you what i call an “almost shoe”. Word to the “stepovers”.

Bastards...

Back
Top Bottom