Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

OG Answer 3’s

0F980378-B8F0-48B0-99A9-8E3E83E752C5.jpeg

3DD1D047-D107-409B-A2D4-136D2DDB0197.jpeg

F8494753-B90A-4CB2-8D3E-D0094FC9480A.jpeg

Full grain leather to the max!!!
Damn wat is reebok doin?!! Plz bring these back just like this lol

I scooped up 2 pairs the last time Reebok retro’d these (2007-ish) and they were comfortable with semi present DMX air cushion. I had the white/Carolina blue and white/cardinal red pair. My only gripe at the time is that the forefoot had too much foam and would wear/waste off easily rendering them useless for indoor basketball floors. I like that Reebok corrected this in the Answer 4’s and 5’s.

I know people here are waiting for a sake on the black/silver Answer 5’s. I’ll be here to day, if anyone is interested, I’ll sell mines for $70 won’t once and they’re a size 10.5. If anyone is interested, PM me

I scooped up 2 pairs the last time Reebok retro’d these (2007-ish) and they were comfortable with semi present DMX air cushion. I had the white/Carolina blue and white/cardinal red pair. My only gripe at the time is that the forefoot had too much foam and would wear/waste off easily rendering them useless for indoor basketball floors. I like that Reebok corrected this in the Answer 4’s and 5’s.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Are you talking about the Answer III (pictured above you)? I don't recall Reebok ever retro-ing them but do correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, I’m talking about the Answer 3’s.

The 2’s sadly have never had a retro.

Damn, had no idea they ever retro-ed and I was into sneakers super heavy around that time. SMH at Reebok as usual for dropping the ball. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I do remember some retro talk and samples of the III displayed in '15 but not much ever came from that.

Damn, had no idea they ever retro-ed and I was into sneakers super heavy around that time. SMH at Reebok as usual for dropping the ball. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I do remember some retro talk and samples of the III displayed in '15 but not much ever came from that.

They were on Eastbay in at least 10 different colors. Off the top of my head...

White/white-silver
White/Carolina blue
White/navy
White/royal blue
White/red
White/cardinal red
White/orange
White/green
White/black
Black/black-silver

These sat until they hit the $40 mark and that’s when I scooped up a few pairs.

I’m still waiting Reebok to retro the Answer IV but with boost

The shoes would jump $20+ in price. No thanks.

I’m cool with them using DMX foam and the Question insoles. That should keep costs down and allow Reebok to make profit while being able to introduce new retro models.

They were on Eastbay in at least 10 different colors. Off the top of my head...

White/white-silver
White/Carolina blue
White/navy
White/royal blue
White/red
White/cardinal red
White/orange
White/green
White/black
Black/black-silver

These sat until they hit the $40 mark and that’s when I scooped up a few pairs.

I remember this

But the colors looked off and the shoe looked wild cheap.

I remember this

But the colors looked off and the shoe looked wild cheap.

It was whoever was in charge of taking pictures of the shoes. They always photographed them with the laces super tight so the form looked weird :lol: I can tell you that the uppers were all leather and decent quality.

My only complaint about them was that all colorways had the tip of the shoe’s sole in color instead of leaving it white like the OGs. It completely threw the shoe off:smh:

OG colorblocking
1574185813811.jpeg

Retro colorblocking
1574185870361.jpeg

OG
1574186140777.jpeg

Retro :smh:
1574186290819.jpeg

That outsole colour change was something nobody asked for. Probably paid the factory in China extra for having the kids paint that area. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

For me the IX, with the instapump, was the best performer. I would buy 4 pair now if they retroed and the Pump worked the same.

Need the black/silver Answer 5s on a discount....lol

btw, anyone know any sites that still have the white/red answer 1s?

For me the IX, with the instapump, was the best performer. I would buy 4 pair now if they retroed and the Pump worked the same.

were the 9s as bulky as they looked, I always felt like the X was a streamlined ver. of the IX and that pump system with the dial for fit was awesome, sadly mine no longer work

It was whoever was in charge of taking pictures of the shoes. They always photographed them with the laces super tight so the form looked weird :lol: I can tell you that the uppers were all leather and decent quality.

My only complaint about them was that all colorways had the tip of the shoe’s sole in color instead of leaving it white like the OGs. It completely threw the shoe off:smh:

OG colorblocking
1574185813811.jpeg

Retro colorblocking
1574185870361.jpeg

OG
1574186140777.jpeg

Retro :smh:
1574186290819.jpeg
Damn I don't think I ever really paid attention to the OG vs Retro, other than the materials used. But until I get an OG, these will have to do for now.
15742834755628030955360766718402.jpg

Anyone stick to their TTS for the Answers 5s? Just came back from trying on a pair at the mall. Tried half size sown since everyone said they ran big, didn't work out for me. It was too much of an exact fitment with no space and this is coming from someone who actually likes their shoes snug. TTS felt better, a little more space than usual for me but fit way more comfortable. In comparison, his other sneaker...the Answer 1s definitely fit big, half size down for sure but For these Answer 5s it's spacey but It's not to the point where going half down size is a must/necessary. Just my thoughts on sizing lol.

Back
Top Bottom