Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

IMG_20200523_093927.jpg

My patience paid off and I grabbed these off of Ubiq's clearance sale for $51

Anyone know how these fit? I was looking at a pair on eBay a few days ago and they look like they might run big.

iverson-reebok-legacy-CN8405-2.jpg
run HELLA big ...... i got the black suede ones and the blue camo ones, BOTH shoulda went down 1/2 size EASILY

bet

Hahahaha Hahahaha what EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT said. They use the Answer 1 sole which is runs mad big, you want to go half size down at a minimum. If you can try them on, I wouldn't be surprised if you can run even a full size down.

Anyone know how these fit? I was looking at a pair on eBay a few days ago and they look like they might run big.

iverson-reebok-legacy-CN8405-2.jpg

they run half size big but I can get away with full size down. wiggle room, get half-size down. snug fit, go full size down.

Are we getting any more answer 1s ? I need those navy Patent leathers

that would be awesome. unfortunately the closest we can have are the Legacies. not bad, but I would have opted for the Answer 1s. that middle shroud tongue thingy on the Legacy is just annoying as hell when lacing up.

that would be awesome. unfortunately the closest we can have are the Legacies. not bad, but I would have opted for the Answer 1s. that middle shroud tongue thingy on the Legacy is just annoying as hell when lacing up.

Check ebay as those navy patent 1’s retro’d a few years back. I got my pair for $40 when nobody wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom