Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

[QUOTE="TURBO UNO, post: 32292629, member: 103845"
Edit: is there a sketch drawing of the low top Sky blue toes?!?!?![/QUOTE]
Ooooooph didn’t see that. Want both those

Wow I never thought they would bring the oatmeals back! Haven't worn mine in at least 3 years smh

Hopefully this is actually some future stuff, and not like last time. Last time it was explained that AI just went to the offices to talk about future things and while there, they dug into the archives and pulled out some old ideas. You can see in the background of one of the recent pictures they're standing in front of those moving storage units, where my guess would be these older models are stored that they pulled out today. If you look back in this thread last year or so, there is a Reebok insider who was dropping a bunch of knowledge and wasnt happy with where the brand was going. Hopefully Reebok turns it around and gives AI the proper retro treatment he deserves.

you guys think I can go half down on the answer Vs? thinking about getting the Eric emanuels but TTS is out of stock on SNS

appreciate the quick response. have narrow feet so I think I should be good, gonna pull the trigger on em
No problem. Yeah, you should be good. I’m on the opposite end as I have wide feet so I couldn’t pull that off. Good luck dude :smokin

Yeah I think that's how they coming out. Both have suede toes.

Blue got the blue and red logo, red got the red and blue logo.

It's kind of dope, I'll get them if they drop in price.

Need another 50% off Reebok cause I want those and the black/silver Answer 5s

Brought out the A5s today

498EE2D8-756E-4D95-A0A2-5605C66774F8.jpeg

I’m a huge Cam fan and I couldn’t do it, they don’t look good. Even when they were $60 I passed.

Back
Top Bottom