Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

IMG_20200221_211128.jpg

Got the double up in. When I logged into my Reebok account I had a 30% off coupon because somehow I'm in the highest tier of their Reebok Unlocked program. I'm really tempted to play in a pair but the padding is a little OD (kind of like OG Reebok Ice Cream Board Flip padding) and I'm not trying to break my ankle.

FIRE!!!!!!!

IMG_20200221_211128.jpg

Got the double up in. When I logged into my Reebok account I had a 30% off coupon because somehow I'm in the highest tier of their Reebok Unlocked program. I'm really tempted to play in a pair but the padding is a little OD (kind of like OG Reebok Ice Cream Board Flip padding) and I'm not trying to break my ankle.
[/QUOTE]

Just bought the white and silver joints with that code. That's the main colorway I wanted out of this release because of my child hood. Might way until next week and buy the black/silver pair as well.

Got the black/silver pair off Footaction with the 25% off for 78 shipped. Been wanting that pair and never pulled the trigger but this might be as low as I’ll see em go.

I started to buy those, but I don't really care for the none OG colorways.
Just received the White/Silver version yesterday. Box came in with some serious damage, but I'm not one to complain about that. Might have to cop two more pairs once I can get another discount.

The leather on these retros is dope. I copped the blk silver pair and they feel great wearing them in the house breaking em in. I forgot what breaking in a leather shoe was like lol.

Also, nostalgia hit me like a ton of bricks. I had the all star pair in 8th grade - got em on a family vacation and my size was the last size at a Champs in the mall by the hotel. I wish I could prove it now - the all star 5s were open box discount for $40 bucks. Even at that price I had to beg the rents to buy em for me lol. I beat the hell outta those things - wish I still had em though. Anyways don’t mind my trip down my memory lane lol.

Back
Top Bottom