Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

1D328FD7-956F-45F1-B864-C8AD795AFF48.jpeg
0845EA6A-6878-47E0-8A65-132B77D13A7E.jpeg

Last edited:
Any 2s or 3s that drop are day 1 cops, discounts be damned. Just wish they'd bring back DMX. :frown:

Navy 2s please, Reebok!!

well they better fix the cushioning. the stepovers are like bricks to me

Wanted the white/red 5's so bad as a kid, they will be had. Too bad about the non-existent DMX, had a pair of the OG black/grey 4's and they were awesome to ball in. Found them at my parents' place few months ago and they had gotten mould all over and inside.. Had to chuck em. Got the retro Georgetown and Stepover 4's, bricks to ball in

Need a retro of white/red Answer 1s with the home 97/98 M&N dropping next year. My OGs can only hold on for so long.

Can’t wait for these since we are supposed to be getting real DMX this year. Will easily pass on the Black Cement 3s to double and triple up if this is true...

Can’t wait for these since we are supposed to be getting real DMX this year. Will easily pass on the Black Cement 3s to double and triple up if this is true...

Wait, they said it’ll be real DMX cushioning? If so, I’m in for a bunch of pairs. Loved playing in them back when they originally released.

Wait, they said it’ll be real DMX cushioning? If so, I’m in for a bunch of pairs. Loved playing in them back when they originally released.

According to Weartesters, yes DMX is supposed to “be back strong” this year. We’ll see if they actually deliver...

I never understood why they couldn’t use at least SOMETHING other than that rock hard foam. The Answers weren’t meant to be responsive with hard cushioning, they were a luxury style shoe back in the 00’s with lots of comfort for rocking off court and basketball.

I love my Georgetown’s because I never had the color way growing up (though they aren’t technically the same color technically), but not having DMX makes them meh...

I’m assuming red 4s will be one of the first ones to drop

46EF2289-2DED-47E4-BB85-C16C970355E7.png

If they use real DMX cushioning (or anything comfortable), I’ll get just about any color of the Answer IV. It’d be awesome to be able to actually play in them.

Back
Top Bottom