Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Supposely those picture on the site is the sample and retail will not have patent and no all star embroidery like eariler leak pics.

Where did this come from?

Also heres some more pics. Peep the beige and black tongue in the bottom left hand corner

iv1.png

iv2.png

iv 3.png

Not bad looking.

I hope Reebok doesn’t ignore Iverson’s time in Denver. Love to see some black/sky blue or white/sky blue colorways. Ice bottoms too, pleeeease.

Man Reebok need to stop playing and go ahead and drop the Black/Silver pair. Been impatiently waiting for YEARS. All these other pointless colorways :frown: GOAT Iverson shoe.

In for these V's. In middle/high school I fell in love with white/red Iversons. These bring back some good memories.

Super glad they removed the “2002 All Star” stitching on the back of the white/red pair! Oh, and no red patent lt :smokin

Those collab joints aren’t pleasing to the eyes so I’ll pass.

I think im gonna pass on the white and silvers but them white and reds will be mine. Are the Foot stores not getting these?

I feel just for nostalgia purposes I want to grab all the OG colorways. The only pair I had as a kid were the all black lows

I’m deployed so I may wait it out so I can actually try them on in stores.

I’m deployed so I may wait it out so I can actually try them on in stores. I don’t think these will sell out. Probably hit outlets too.

They look pretty good, of course not perfect. Not sure why the white and silver aren't perfect, all they have to do is make it 3M.

I'll grab whatever OG pairs I can for around $70.

I just want white/red and blk/silver. Maybe grab 2 pair of one OG color way for the gym.

Back
Top Bottom