The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Everything looks good in the picture and he said there was no sole separation at all, but it is a 16 year old shoe.

I'll just ask again before he ships them off, only bad part it's coming from Ireland so would be hard to return.

That top part of the tongue isn't just leather...It's urethane coated that starts to crumble/peel with age. I've seen it happen to 10 yr old questions. Unavoidable really.

The cushioning on my pair from 2011ish (the Georgetown grey and blue color way) has awesome cushioning. The heel hexalite actual compresses and the forefoot foam feels good. The only reason I stopped hooping in them was because I didn't want to mess them up cuz they looked so dope. Otherwise, I would be hooping in mine.

My pair from 2008 on the other hand has trash cushioning and a rock hard midsole ,as y'all are describing. Sucks to hear they messed them up again. I actually might try to find another pair of the Georgetowns cuz they're comfortable enough for ball.

Well got the Questions in today and they did have peeling. It's not bad, but you have to apply pressure for it to peel away. Probably just going to peel it all away if possible and wear it like that. Everything else was good on the shoe. Post pics later.

This has kind of turned into the Iverson thread so I figured I'd post in here. Been looking for the Blk/Silver pair for years. Haven't had any luck. Found these DS for a great price. Insole was coming apart as soon as I took the stuffing out of to try them on. But here they are

IMG_4306.JPG
IMG_4307.JPG
IMG_4309.JPG
IMG_4310.JPG
IMG_4312.JPG
IMG_4313.JPG

Yeah, I feel like the 5 was one of his biggest shoes. I can't believe they haven't brought them back. I will find the OG black and silver pair.

hi guys! do you know where to cop a insole of reebok question georgetown ? Manila area or nearby places will do :smile: Thanks!

5CEC4345-4DDB-4584-960D-60E7CD36DA69.jpeg

I3.
This is my first Reebok I3 shoe.

After owning 10 pairs of Jordan retros, 2 pairs of Boosts, 4 pair of Air Max retros, finally.

I wanted Iberian series so bad, that in middle school I keep on drawing that logo.

And my first email had something to deal with [i3] [rbk] [dmx].

Leather is pleather, nothing organic. I know the hexalite in heel is functionless, and Phylon midsole is hard as rock.

Buts it’s ok, I’m just chasing my dreams. For just $60 plus shipping.

5CEC4345-4DDB-4584-960D-60E7CD36DA69.jpeg

I3.
This is my first Reebok I3 shoe.

After owning 10 pairs of Jordan retros, 2 pairs of Boosts, 4 pair of Air Max retros, finally.

I wanted Iberian series so bad, that in middle school I keep on drawing that logo.

And my first email had something to deal with [i3] [rbk] [dmx].

Leather is pleather, nothing organic. I know the hexalite in heel is functionless, and Phylon midsole is hard as rock.

Buts it’s ok, I’m just chasing my dreams. For just $60 plus shipping.

LOL, which part is pleather again? Aside from the toebox and the heel blue accent, the rest is genuine, thick leather. JB will charge you $400 for a shoe like that and call it, super, mega premium :rofl:

LOL, which part is pleather again? Aside from the toebox and the heel blue accent, the rest is genuine, thick leather. JB will charge you $400 for a shoe like that and call it, super, mega premium :rofl:
Not really
They charge $160 for real cow ride air max 1 leather

Not really
They charge $160 for real cow ride air max 1 leather

You got specific examples of these 'cow ride' leather AM1s?

Nike's been passing off some higher grade vinyl with a tumbled look as 'leather' these days. Much better than than stiff plastic 'ish they ran for years and years but still not the real deal.
Questions on the other hand do have the screen printed HexALite & Phylon midsole (that you mentioned) but the upper's have been full grain leather.

Back
Top Bottom