The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I don’t think it’s done. I think it’s still opportunities for sure. I just feel Reebok has to make the call if it’s worth bringing something back for the sake of doing it, or is it something markets and retailers will want and makes sense.

I will say Reebok has missed a lot of opportunities. So that hurts too. But there’s always hope. I just hope the brand moves more strategic.

In terms of the Answer 5 I wouldn’t say that all. I will say they cut some corners and some details were missed or modified. It’s an extremely pricy shoe to make with a ton of intricate details. Sure I think Reebok could have gotten closer but would you be willing to pay $220 for a 1:1 2001 retro? Probably not lol. So that’s the reality of retro product. Jordan is the only brand that can command those prices with OG spec. I think if you compare the A5 with any retro product at that price point it would probably get the nod. Aside from maybe a few Nike’s. I think for what’s it’s worth.... it’s a solid shoe.

I bought the white/red 5s for half off. I was happy with those. I seen the black/silver and white/silver 5s in person and thought half off was too much for them. The materials looks so different and the silver was so different than the OGs that it made them look fake.

I do love the Iverson Legacy still, thought Reebok did a great job with those.

I also don't expect to see the 2s or 3s. I don't think they'll sell at all even though I'd buy them.

STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE with Covid-19 and brick & mortar retailers being forced to shut down for the past few months, why exactly does Reebok need Footlocker/Champs to dictate what gets re-issued or not?

As far as I know both Reebok and its parent Adidas have online storefronts - I'd also venture that a lot of sneaker purchases these days are being purchased online?

Why not run some pre-orders online to gauge interest in a particular retro sneaker and refund people's money if a certain threshold is not met within a certain amount of time?

Well hopefully Covid is temporary and it came out of left field. No one could have planned for it.

This is how the industry has always run. Actually most business function this way as well. Sure brands can take some of the product but you need the 3rd party’s to drive numbers and overall awareness. Those retailers sell a ton shoes online as well. The volume and investment needed to produce retro product is way too large to sell at one place, or to run it like a mom and pop. Reebok and Adidas wouldn’t be successful doing it, and most brands struggle as is moving retro product. Even Lebron retros are sitting on Nike.Com.
It’s reported adidas sells are down 94% since CoVid.

Again, it sounds good but I don’t think it’s enough interest to do so. You would need around 20,000 people to preorder something they would get 1 year later. Realistically probably a couple hundred people would order. Most people participate when they see the product.

Are reebok question mid TTS or Half a size up? (For wide/flat feet)

Can somebody answer my question?

Because of the toebox, I went up half. TTS for me is glove-like but too tight for my preference, although not uncomfortable. Depends on how you like your shoes to fit.

Nice Kicks x Reebok Question “Bubba Chuck”
Release Date: June 12th, 2020

1591067905176.jpeg
1591067933843.jpeg
1591067950647.jpeg
1591067982846.jpeg

UPDATE (06/06): In the wake of George Floyd's tragic murder, Cooke confirmed that his "Bubba Chuck's Fishing" Question collab with Shop Nicekicks has been postponed until further notice. per soleocollector

Just curious but what's the rationale behind this?

I understand why the Kobe Questions were shelved but this doesn't make sense as it's fishing themed.

Last edited:
Because of the toebox, I went up half. TTS for me is glove-like but too tight for my preference, although not uncomfortable. Depends on how you like your shoes to fit.
I like my shoes to fit pretty snug, but I do like a little space in the the toe-box. I think ima go half a size up to 10 (my shoe size 9.5)

Oddly enough, I bought me some NB's TTS and they fit me good. I also have some Jordan 1's TTS and they fit me good (even though they hurt my feet) Hopefully, it'll fit me good.

I like my shoes to fit pretty snug, but I do like a little space in the the toe-box. I think ima go half a size up to 10 (my shoe size 9.5)

Oddly enough, I bought me some NB's TTS and they fit me good. I also have some Jordan 1's TTS and they fit me good (even though they hurt my feet) Hopefully, it'll fit me good.

For me, half size up wasn’t a drastic difference from my true size so I don’t think you’ll regret it. Toebox in my true size didn’t hurt but it wasn’t a comfortable snug fit. Jordan 1, 4, and 13, Lebron 16 and 17, and air max 90 and 95, I went 11.5. I went 12 in the questions and vapormax.

For me, half size up wasn’t a drastic difference from my true size so I don’t think you’ll regret it. Toebox in my true size didn’t hurt but it wasn’t a comfortable snug fit. Jordan 1, 4, and 13, Lebron 16 and 17, and air max 90 and 95, I went 11.5. I went 12 in the questions and vapormax.
Yea, 9.5 is my true size and I still get the space between My foot and the toe box which is comfortable to me.

I don't know, bruh.

looks like reebok.com

the dark blue outsole kills it for me. should have matched the toe color or been more clear. but damn for 60 bucks woulda been a no brainer

only tiny tit sizes are left. damn. wish i knew about this earlier. imguessing student discount has also been upped to 50 percent?

Back
Top Bottom