The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I sent PMs to everyone I saw that wanted these. The Blue Toes are included and restocked. They came out to $62 shipped for me. I grabbed three for $172 shipped. 

It shows the size in the emails they sent me. 
Repped!! 
nthat.gif

something tells me we getting our orders cancelled the stock is the same as earlier

you would think for 62 shipped they would sell out

I'm a bit skeptical that no sizes are selling out. I hope they ship...

Might be another where they are shipping directly from the store where the inventory is located. Doubt they just received a "restock" to their shipping center 7 months from release.

Either way I'm feeling good about these.

I sent PMs to everyone I saw that wanted these. The Blue Toes are included and restocked. They came out to $62 shipped for me. I grabbed three for $172 shipped. 

It shows the size in the emails they sent me. 

Repped for the info! Was able to finally scoop for the low.

Yeah, something is wrong. I copped at 8am and they still had 8-13 at like 9pm. This morning they were marked down to $79 and then they were removed. 

worst part is its gonna take forever to find out because of the holiday [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
my status was nothing now it changed to warehouse the **** does that mean? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

For those that ordered the Blue Toes from Jimmy Jazz over the weekend be on the look out for shipment confirmation emails. Just got mine like 15 minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom