The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

i think the issue with the ES22 were that they went to heavy on extra colorways, the 2 OG colors sold well, but like every other non Question, once they threw all the colors in the rainbow on them it just didn't work, the same thing with the Shaqnosis, black and white always sells well, but that extra stuff meh. I think no reebok 90s sells well by the 3rd colorway
The ES22 gum was a mistake by the guy who done the bring back. Overall I think he did a great job as bring backs are extremely hard to do. This mistake happened because one of the OG’s samples used gum. While doing the bring back he referenced an OG catalog sample and didn’t realize that the ice outsole was what made it on the retail pairs. So technically it’s like a prototype lost story with the gum lol. But it in all honesty it’s was just a mistake.

The colorway thing is also tough. I agree with it whole heartedly but this is the issue with bring backs. In order to pay for that investment of opening molds and re introducing a silhouette you have to push enough product to cover that cost. Unfortunately you may weaken you brand or the mystic of a product but you can’t just make 2-3 original colorways as it’s not worth the time and money spent. I agree Reebok missed the mark on these and a couple others but that’s the logic behind way so many color ways are flooded into the marketplace.
i will say due to my typical time wearing the ES22s being fall/winter/bad weather time, i much prefer the gum. also i get the gotta get the product out to recoup cost but this a case where maybe instead of 7-9 cws in a year or 2 maybe do 3 a year so that they have a more limited sense, i will say that the ES22 extra CWs did at least for the most part make sense like the 2 Pro ball pairs & college pair

redrum3281 redrum3281 it's too late now, but a major problem was Reebok releasing so few colourways of these kicks when they first dropped. Retro+ colourways are extremely hit or miss especially when some of them look pretty whack.

That said Reebok marketing should have some idea of what colourways tend to sell well. Wouldn't hurt to a Georgetown/Patriots colourway on joints other than the Questions.

1A944946-2439-4933-86FD-7274263C9058.png

🔥🔥🔥🔥

This Reebok discount got me buying **** I’d never buy.

This is my favorite Georgetown Iverson since the Georgetown 3s.

For some reason my Georgetown pair runs half size smaller than all my other Questions, weird but I’ll make them work.

Quality on these pairs is okay, not bad for the price. I’ll never get over the Hexalite. Drives me crazy when I look at it up close.

3CF56AF1-B236-4066-9808-E50F5071F5D3.jpeg

Still the best Georgetown Iverson

2BC3B154-4803-4C34-9C41-92AC482EB03B.jpeg

This Reebok discount got me buying **** I’d never buy.

This is my favorite Georgetown Iverson since the Georgetown 3s.

For some reason my Georgetown pair runs half size smaller than all my other Questions, weird but I’ll make them work.

Quality on these pairs is okay, not bad for the price. I’ll never get over the Hexalite. Drives me crazy when I look at it up close.

3CF56AF1-B236-4066-9808-E50F5071F5D3.jpeg

Still the best Georgetown Iverson

2BC3B154-4803-4C34-9C41-92AC482EB03B.jpeg
C74FE4FB-14EF-4112-90C7-3773C083265A.gif

Still looking for a pair..............Wore mine like it was the only pair I had back then. Anything Georgetown/Big East related, I’m in.

Is QC on the Hardens pretty bad? I got these from StockX so there is 0 chance they didn’t see this hit it might just be a QC problem. It’s also an easy fix with a bit of glue so idk if I want to deal with their customer service (which will likely deny a claim due to thus being a QC issue). Other than this, I like the shoes:

AC004558-305D-4D9F-96BF-7A624C84B6B4.jpeg

9E926179-3CBF-4EDB-A974-0D33E3AB347F.jpeg

I'd contact StockX. **** that. Not like you paid $50 for them.

I seen someone wearing those a couple days ago. Looked nice in person, I was shocked to see them. Rarely see people in Questions now and I was shocked to see those.

I'd contact StockX. **** that. Not like you paid $50 for them.

I seen someone wearing those a couple days ago. Looked nice in person, I was shocked to see them. Rarely see people in Questions now and I was shocked to see those.

They’re honestly beautiful

Nah, the way it’s worded it sounds like it’s called the alternate themed pack but all three shoes will be sold separate.

Oh okay, good. What are the three shoes though? Kobe’s, black/golds and what’s the other one?

Back
Top Bottom