The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

From my experiences, Foot Locker is usually cheaper than Champs so that makes sense. I gotta Foot Locker down the street so I'm a try to hit that today.
My only problem is there’s no continuity even between the same stores in different locations let alone under the same company. I stumbled on the Iversons looking for some NMDs for my wife. 1 FTL had em for $89 another had em for $130.

Hahahaha Hahahaha and nickatnite nickatnite Apologies to both of you. It wasn’t Champs, that’s where I bought the PG4s for $39.99. I bought the Answers at Footlocker which is 3 stores down from each other. No paper receipt, but my credit card transactions show the price paid plus tax. Ton of personal info so obviously I had to minimize and show what I could. May or may not help, but I do apologize for the ****-up and giving y’all a bad location. nickatnite nickatnite They were at Southpark.
A33AAD4A-BE67-46AF-85BE-80232D900657.jpeg

E7AD2317-DE1D-4187-ABD7-DF19408953D0.jpeg
Good looking out

My only problem is there’s no continuity even between the same stores in different locations let alone under the same company. I stumbled on the Iversons looking for some NMDs for my wife. 1 FTL had em for $89 another had em for $130.

Man I went to Foot Locker and they rang up $59. SMH, I don't know if you got lucky and they corrected the price or what. I've ordered mad shoes for $29 and never had an issue or seen different states with different prices. I'm hot.

Man I went to Foot Locker and they rang up $59. SMH, I don't know if you got lucky and they corrected the price or what. I've ordered mad shoes for $29 and never had an issue or seen different states with different prices. I'm hot.
Might have gotten lucky. When ol girl rang it up , register said $29.99. Me and my oldest son looked at each other confused as hell, but I paid she bagged them up and that was that. Didn’t even bother asking for a military discount because I didn’t want to set off a chain of other events.

I’ll check the box when we get home, to make sure it’s not in some other sneaker box.

Just got my red toes from a Reebok restock, look like they were worn by a fat man. I got Questions I’ve worn for years don’t look like this.

57C06D05-1BF7-4962-AB25-500C8E0DD791.jpeg

Also, the navy blue Georgetown’s that came out in 2020 run significantly smaller than any other Question. Tried to wear them today and they’re easily a half size too small. Can’t do it and they’re impossible to find in big sizes now.

Just got my red toes from a Reebok restock, look like they were worn by a fat man. I got Questions I’ve worn for years don’t look like this.

57C06D05-1BF7-4962-AB25-500C8E0DD791.jpeg

Also, the navy blue Georgetown’s that came out in 2020 run significantly smaller than any other Question. Tried to wear them today and they’re easily a half size too small. Can’t do it and they’re impossible to find in big sizes now.

Sorry, but I got a real laugh out of your suspicion that a fat man wore them previously perhaps. That would be so f'd up if a fat @%$ really wore them and actually returned them and the dopes at the warehouse restocked them to ship upon next order. 😆

So we’re waiting for what the last piece will be. So far I’m not to big on any of the 3 bbc pairs shown. I had a pair of beepers and butts boutiques back in the day so I’d lean more towards those

Back
Top Bottom