The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Probably why he got left behind at the arena :lol:

Imagine that! :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
1602577038893.gif
1602576996344.gif

Last edited:
Need two pairs of the yellow toes since I can’t hit on a pair of protros. Hopefully I’ll be able to get these since most people will be after the Mars IV’s.

Some more pics of the BBCs for next month

Group of investors in Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi looking to buy Reebok for 2.2 billion.

BBCs sold better than I thought they would. Pretty much sold out today.

Last edited:
That's great news if Reebok can become independent again. Those numbnuts at Adidas have done nothing with the brand and it's longer than 8 years. Adidas acquired them in '04 or '05.

Unless investors decide to turn Reebok into a value brand like what happened with And1... Could see Questions being sold at Walmart if that’s the case.

This also means that people should buy those Harden Questions if they want them since you’ll never see a collab like that again.

That's great news if Reebok can become independent again. Those numbnuts at Adidas have done nothing with the brand and it's longer than 8 years. Adidas acquired them in '04 or '05.
You ain’t never lied Vood. They need to be independent.

Unless investors decide to turn Reebok into a value brand like what happened with And1... Could see Questions being sold at Walmart if that’s the case.

This also means that people should buy those Harden Questions if they want them since you’ll never see a collab like that again.

This is what I'm thinking. It'll either be real good and they'll be invested in quality or they'll go the cheap cheap route and try to make quick money.

This is what I'm thinking. It'll either be real good and they'll be invested in quality or they'll go the cheap cheap route and try to make quick money.

Yup a valid concern for sure. That said is the general public really seeing Reebok as being on the same level as Nike/JB? Best case for these investors is for Reebok to be on par with Adidas (which they aren't presently).

reebok honestly has the potential to do big things with its history and collection of shoes

adidas definitely didn’t help as their own product is top priority but if someone can come in and shake up how reebok operates, i can definitely see them doing pretty well with the other brands.

reebok honestly has the potential to do big things with its history and collection of shoes

adidas definitely didn’t help as their own product is top priority but if someone can come in and shake up how reebok operates, i can definitely see them doing pretty well with the other brands.

Assuming they don’t go full value brand like I suggested earlier, sadly I think, in this day and age, it’ll mean ponying up money to build hype with kids and hypebeasts... That means more collabs and rappers/IG influencers being paid to rock the shoes. Also, perhaps worst of all, MUCH more limited releases to achieve this. I think especially since a lot of people aren’t exactly going to shoe stores much anymore, a lot of marketing has to be done this way given how e-commerce has grown so much.

Assuming they don’t go full value brand like I suggested earlier, sadly I think, in this day and age, it’ll mean ponying up money to build hype with kids and hypebeasts... That means more collabs and rappers/IG influencers being paid to rock the shoes. Also, perhaps worst of all, MUCH more limited releases to achieve this. I think especially since a lot of people aren’t exactly going to shoe stores much anymore, a lot of marketing has to be done this way given how e-commerce has grown so much.

don’t disagree with you at all and them going full value brand is my biggest fear.

unfortunately we will probably see them go with hyped/limited releases as that’s how it goes now along with pushing heavy on influencers/celebrities as well. i honestly have no problems with limited/hype collabs if that’s their way of creating demand for GRs and shoes that should be massed produced

all i’m hoping for is a revival of their basketball shoes and making new shoes with modern tech. they did it with the running side of things so there’s definitely a way for them to make it work for basketball

Did they scrap the 50% discount now? No longer working on the red toes or even the kamikazes that just dropped.

yeah i think they finally caught on with the 50% applying to everything and finally started excluding certain products a couple weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom