Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

I still have my one pair of OG's and 2 pairs of '13 retros so i'll be passing on these unless they drop a PE pump pair. This is my favorite shoe from my childhood but im good at 3 pairs.

I'm good with the pair i have

2019's or what ever
1576069298000.png

Yikes at these
1576069394402.png

Still have my '13 pair but had to go half size down as my size 11 were sold out at Footlocker back then. They fit fine but a tad snug. May go for another pair if for some reason these new ones are higher (which I doubt).

I was a huge Shaq fan as a kid but I always hated these shoes. When they first dropped, my friends and I used to crack jokes about how horrible they were. Then one of my father's basketball homies copped me a pair and of course to show that I was grateful, I had to wear them. Karma is a *****.

I also remember having a stomach virus back then and one day I stopped, took a look at them, got caught up in the Shaqnosis and proceeded to vomit all over the crib.

These shoes were a curse. I might cop for Earl Nostalgia tho.

my 2013 pair is still crispy but a little bit of paint is starting to rub off. I hope they give this new release a solid paint job.

NO thanks. most of the retro plus were cheeks!

They would’ve been less offensive without the shiny surface materials, tbh. The Miami Heat joints were nice except they should have used red leather or red suede. Same thing with the Laker and Magic colorways, looked awful with the sheen contrast. These shoes were from the era of all synthetic suede/nubuck with small layers of leather so they needed to stick to that plan.

Ugliest retro + colorways for me were these...

SNS collab
Better off picking a few colors instead of the whole rainbow, lol. I wouldn’t even hoop in them now that I take a better look at them.
1576986715390.jpeg

Year of the Rat colorway for the Shaqnosis coming soon.

skip to the 1:50 mark to see Shaqnosis. Go to back to 1:12 to see Reebok Answer V lows

Them year of rats soooo fugggin fugly stop rbk,give me a hologram shaqnosis,or what the multi volor

Back
Top Bottom