Release date for Nike Dunk Red October ???

Got mine at my local Foot Action and I must admit, they are nice in person!  The orange glow was a nice surprise too (although I wish they glowed red)...

This release is so strange. Pretty damn low key but releases have been crazy staggered and all over the place. Have you guys seen them at other retailers? I wonder if Canadian stores got them or will get them

You're in Italy though.... You win
mean.gif
i don't think so :frown: everyday i try to find it on internet :frown:

Id post a link but Id only want someone who truely wants the shoe to get them.

PM me for a sz 8 and 11.5 in these for retail + Shipping (no tax).

Last edited:
I broke mine out this weekend.  Very comfortable and look awesome on feet.  They can be found on ebay for a decent price.  Although I would probably scour the Internet for them at retail.  

Still looking for a sz 10 for retail. Can you guys share your links? Please PM me.

I unds'd one of my pairs this past weekend too... This shoe is the ultimate beater.  Flexible colorway, uber comfy, distinctive, etc.

Congrats to everyone that got theirs...  I left at least one of my size in the city for someone else...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i hope that Size 10.5 on oneness in the future is again available

Last edited:
Got shipping and tracking information from my Preorder at oneness today via email.
damn, still havn´t heard anything about mine. 

edit: Contacted them, they said everything is good and about to ship out. Nice 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I saw that Nike is releasing Foamposites in a "Platinum/Woft Grey" color, which would complete all 3 colors for the Foams. Not a fan of Foams, hoping they give us the Black and Platinum colors for these Dunks too.

Last edited:
I saw that Nike is releasing Foamposites in a "Platinum/Woft Grey" color, which would complete all 3 colors for the Foams. Not a fan of Foams, hoping they give us the Black and Platinum colors for these Dunks too.
They did the solar (black) already except they called them Northern Lights. I mean same color scheme I suppose. Not sure if they intended it to be. I'd like to see the do the platinums.

Back
Top Bottom