Remeber when...

Remember when we didnt have to wait up to days in line to cop these jays... i feel that as the years go by the shoe game is gonna be taken over by all these hype beasts and resellers which is sad because it may force me to get out the shoe game or be forced to pay extra to cop early. Where im from when the cement 4s came out kids were in line since 4pm for a minight releases as when the 12s white/red from 09 we lined up at 11pm for a midnight release.. i just gotta say shame on all these hype beasts and resellers.....

Oh look.

It's this thread again.
moz-screenshot-10.png

Yea its about time we stop complaining... Just figure out how to outsmart them all.... "It's a new crack, on a new stove"

Come on guys.. he's clearly explaining his frustration on the topic and we should all join in. Shame on you all for disregarding his feelings with sarcastic posts.

Spoiler [+]
yao2.png

SRS tho? Someone needs to put a post count requirement to post new threads if possible.

Originally Posted by oakcliff2345

Remember when we didnt have to wait up to days in line to cop these jays... i feel that as the years go by the shoe game is gonna be taken over by all these hype beasts and resellers which is sad because it may force me to get out the shoe game or be forced to pay extra to cop early. Where im from when the cement 4s came out kids were in line since 4pm for a minight releases as when the 12s white/red from 09 we lined up at 11pm for a midnight release.. i just gotta say shame on all these hype beasts and resellers.....

More people are in to kicks so what? just get up early or go wait early in line for a 12am release to get the shoes you want and stop cryin

Originally Posted by spizike231

Come on guys.. he's clearly explaining his frustration on the topic and we should all join in. Shame on you all for disregarding his feelings with sarcastic posts.
He is just mad cuz its not as easy to get shoes any more and hes really not into J's enough to wait for em so he can just stop complaining....
30t6p3b.gif

yeh, that's why I take my chances online these days lol

I refuse to camp out for shoes, I'll wait in line for a couple of hours if it's necessary but I ain't waiting the night/day(s).... fugg that

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

yeh, that's why I take my chances online these days lol

I refuse to camp out for shoes, I'll wait in line for a couple of hours if it's necessary but I ain't waiting the night/day(s).... fugg that

right there with you. never in a day will you catch me out in the cold for a week for any shoe..

I remember when people were getting beaten up and stabbed and stuff for their kicks.
There has always been hype over J's/sneakers but now with online auctions/resellers its a different type of hype.

^^^ that's what on saying its becoming a game of reselling most people who buy them now don't even wear jordans just see that they can make money and buy them and mess it up for us but its just how I feel...

Those days are gone, that's why you make connect(s).

When I say connect(s), I mean a legit one that won't charge you an arm/a leg.

Originally Posted by jayem

Those days are gone, that's why you make connect(s).

When I say connect(s), I mean a legit one that won't charge you an arm/a leg.

I'ved had connects that we're legit for a couple years, then they started to bite into the hype! All of a sudden they became collectors, or began to sell the shoes at rape prices....

The hype will die down sooner than you think.
It's just a phase.

Back
Top Bottom