Remembering Chappelle's Show

pimp.gif

*thinks about watching first season tonight*

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

''The greatest sketch comedy show of all time''...

...what? How old are you?

I love the Chappelle Show as much as the next man and own the DVDs just like you all, but it's not the best sketch comedy show all time - not even the best Black sketch comedy show of all time...

...love Dave to death, but this #!%# can't hold a candle to ''In Living Color.''
laugh.gif
@ greatest sketch comedy show. Besides 'In Living Color' there have been other sketch comedy shows better than Chappelle's show...'Whose Line is it Anyway?'...'Mad TV' (in the 90s), etc.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

''The greatest sketch comedy show of all time''...

...what? How old are you?

I love the Chappelle Show as much as the next man and own the DVDs just like you all, but it's not the best sketch comedy show all time - not even the best Black sketch comedy show of all time...

...love Dave to death, but this #!%# can't hold a candle to ''In Living Color.''
laugh.gif
@ greatest sketch comedy show. Besides 'In Living Color' there have been other sketch comedy shows better than Chappelle's show...'Whose Line is it Anyway?'...'Mad TV' (in the 90s), etc.

One of my favorite shows ever made. Def the only show i actually miss when i watch re-runs

And chappelle's show is wayyyy better then "Who's Line.." and "Mad TV"

Mad TV was never funny to me

One of my favorite shows ever made. Def the only show i actually miss when i watch re-runs

And chappelle's show is wayyyy better then "Who's Line.." and "Mad TV"

Mad TV was never funny to me

Back
Top Bottom