Remembering the Sega Dreamcast and its loss to PS2 vol. released 10 years ago (9/9/99)

I use to log in and surf the web with their browser. IT was slow but I use to keep up with some shorties on yahoo and Aim and the dream cast came in the clutch when my free aol hours were done... lol

I use to log in and surf the web with their browser. IT was slow but I use to keep up with some shorties on yahoo and Aim and the dream cast came in the clutch when my free aol hours were done... lol

u was da man if u had da optional cable/broadband attachment.

9/9/99 changed my life. Got a Dreamcast that day and was forever changed because of it. The original 128 bit phenomenon. Games today wouldn’t be where they are if it wasn’t for the madness that was the Emerald Coast on Sonic Adventure.

My Dreamcast is still in full working condition

Anyone else trying to change pages in this thread getting redirection attempts from get-your-rom?

Methodical Management Methodical Management :nerd:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

It seems that ten years ago someone posted an image of a game's cover art from "get-your-rom," which some browsers now identify as a malicious site. Any attempt to load content from that domain would result in a security warning from certain Internet browsers like Chrome - and that warning is the "redirect" you saw.

I came across and removed two instances of this, but if you're still seeing it just make a note of the page you were trying to access at the time and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom