Remembering the Sega Dreamcast and its loss to PS2 vol. released 10 years ago (9/9/99)

I miss Dreamcast
frown.gif
9/9/99

the launch titles for this system were great...my system right now is really discolored though

Dreamcast was the best that time. I had about 100+ games most of which are downloads. Yaaaa!!

Dreamcast was the best that time. I had about 100+ games most of which are downloads. Yaaaa!!

I keep saying i want to pick up this system again. Power stone, crazy taxi and the trucker game were all awesome.

But who can tell me this 1 racing game.. where u had bets with other drivers either for their car or for cash? I LOVED that game, but i can't remember whatit was called.

is there any place to play dreamcast games on my computer
smile.gif

I don't know where my dreamcast is and I want to play really badly.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fecta23

^^^ Tokyo Racer? I loved that game man.
Nah wasn't that. I just did a quick google search.

I was able to play this game for HOURS!
g017284k0g4.jpg

Wow i just remembered i have a brand new dreamcast in the box i bought 9 years ago when I was in college. I have to find that thing. I wonder if it even works.

Oh man, Dreamcast was amazing. I was so hyped for 09/09/99 and picked up House of the Dead 2, Soul Calibur, and Sonic Adventure on launch day. Easily the bestconsole launch in history, but nobody gave it much of a chance. That system had so many good games like MVC2, the 2K series, Virtua Tennis, PSO, Quake 3, JetGrind Radio, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, etc. My DC still works and I still play MVC2 on it a few times a year when I have friends over.

SMH at Sega never recovering from its loss from Playstation though.

They decided to stop development of consoles permanently after that. But they still got the time to make these garbage as Sonic the Hedgehog games.
smh.gif

I used my Dreamcast way more than my PS2, most of the time i used my PS2 for the DVD player.

Virtua Tennis & Tokyo Extreme Racer was crack.

Back
Top Bottom