Remembering the Sega Dreamcast and its loss to PS2 vol. released 10 years ago (9/9/99)

Dreamcast was
pimp.gif

2k series, Crazy Taxi, and Sonic games was crack!

It was okay. Top Spin was one of the best games on it. It was so easy.....just a two button game. Aside from that, the controller had to be one of the worst onany console ever.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

This def was the greatest. Not even imo, just fact. If you disagree, you were definitely not there the first day you were able to log on to Phantasy Star Online Play NFL 2K. Props to the greatest
pimp.gif
so many memories. I like the list OP provided. I would throw Sword of the Berzerk on that list, Soul Calibur as well, and don't get me started on Marvel vs Capcom 2. Def the greatest console to make a breakthrough in gaming.

Power Stone 2, Crazy Taxi, Sonic and Jet Grind Radio whenever I went to my cousins house
pimp.gif

i wasnt able to get it when it first released, but i did get the Sega Sports Edition that came in black.
Sega%20Dreamcast%20--%20Sega%20Sports%20Edition.jpg

2K series
pimp.gif

Tokyo Extreme Racer
pimp.gif

Crazy Taxi
smokin.gif

the memory card
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man don't know what i wouldve done without it. before i got my ps3 (2 years ago) i would still play nba 2k1 lol. i have about 30 bootlegs from thephilippines and like 10 real games.

crazy taxi 2, power stone
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom