Remy Ma.......... bisexual? Alleged ex-lover speaks

Well w/e but simce when has hood rat chicks been poppin off on the bi tip like that? Im specifically asking about hood chicks tho I aint even kno it was goindown like that

"Nah not Super Dave,.................. Evil Kinevial yea Im no Evil Kinevial"
My dude was fiendin for her to call her "CALL HER RIGHT NOW!"

smh.gif
@ me for posting this
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

If that was really her on the phone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif

The majority of those female rappers was/is dyking from what I heard, Kim and all them, you know bout that pic of Eve...Missy & DaBrat dun prolly ran thuall them.

time out !!!!!!!

WHO IS SUPRISED???????????

this aint exactly a dropped bomb, lol.

but like sublime said,,, id still beat rem.

Remy will forever remind me of Sheneneh so I don't see how anyone finds that "attractive." But her allegedly being bisexual is not a surprise toANYONE.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

The majority of those female rappers was/is dyking from what I heard, Kim and all them, you know bout that pic of Eve...Missy & DaBrat dun prolly ran thu all them.

Eve got a lil gigrl on girl video back from her stripper days
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by city gLamour

Remy will forever remind me of Sheneneh so I don't see how anyone finds that "attractive." But her allegedly being bisexual is not a surprise to ANYONE.

smh.gif
stop it

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by city gLamour

Remy will forever remind me of Sheneneh so I don't see how anyone finds that "attractive." But her allegedly being bisexual is not a surprise to ANYONE.

smh.gif
stop it

That's just how I feel, sweetie. To each his/her own, I guess.

yeah, like pastor said im not surprised. rem seems like the type but she can get it regardless

I'm not smashing any chicks that rival with grown men for bass is their voice. But i can't stand hoodrats anyways so.

Remy will forever remind me of Sheneneh

laugh.gif

roll.gif
i saw them ones. that made the story a little less believable. she looked like she was about to cry. if remy was acting like she didn't know her,then why would she even pick up the phone call... just to hang up?

Back
Top Bottom