Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pair of Maize XIII's that im working on. This is a before and after of the whitening of the outer pods of the left shoe and an pic in different lighting to see how white they look like in person.

Before

After

Different lighting.

Black Cement III right shoe backtab after stripping the paint and repairing the cuts and scrapes in the plastic.

Black Cement III right shoe backtab after stripping the paint and repairing the cuts and scrapes in the plastic.

Tiffany right shoe after I repaired the big chip in the leather. This is something thats pretty difficult to repair and make it completely disappear. Stay tuned for a bunch of other leather fixes that i have for this pair of Tiff's.

Before

After

Tiffany right shoe after I repaired the big chip in the leather. This is something thats pretty difficult to repair and make it completely disappear. Stay tuned for a bunch of other leather fixes that i have for this pair of Tiff's.

Before

After

Send Help soles after deep cleaning and restoration of the rubber. If you look close you can see that the blue is brighter.

Before

After

Send Help soles after deep cleaning and restoration of the rubber. If you look close you can see that the blue is brighter.

Before

After

Metallic V side netting update #3 of the clearing up of the side netting. Its almost there.

Before

After

Metallic V side netting update #3 of the clearing up of the side netting. Its almost there.

Before

After

don't know if im more impressed with the turning the yellow to clear or smoothing out the wrinkles either way its amazing

don't know if im more impressed with the turning the yellow to clear or smoothing out the wrinkles either way its amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom