Report: Mitsubishi official says Evo franchise is dead

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Finnns, how do you like your GsR? I might Trade my X MR to a GSR next week.
I like it a lot. There have been some small gripes but that happens with any car. I'm at 54k miles so far and no major complaints. What are your reasons for switching?

*If you drive on the highway a lot, expect to cruise at 80 around 3500-4000 rpm in 5th, kind of annoying sometimes but an exhaust takes care of that.

I like it a lot. There have been some small gripes but that happens with any car. I'm at 54k miles so far and no major complaints. What are your reasons for switching?

*If you drive on the highway a lot, expect to cruise at 80 around 3500-4000 rpm in 5th, kind of annoying sometimes but an exhaust takes care of that.

damn mitsubishi is wack without the evo...
watch 10 years from now, they're gonna re-release the evo again just because of the impact it had on the racing community

watch 10 years from now, they're gonna re-release the evo again just because of the impact it had on the racing community

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

When the hell is a new supra gunna come out?

NEVER. The only thing close will be this:
�it's a collab between Toyota & Subaru set for 2012 release. FT-86 Turbo G concept
pimp.gif
That is the first concept tho. Second concept's thread: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L?page=1
no that was the REGULAR FT-86 II concept bro. this is a different concept with Turbo, CF hood, & intercooler; was JUST revealed at a Tokyo Car Show the end of last year. There's FT-86, FT-86 Turbo G, & FT-86 II concepts

�it's a collab between Toyota & Subaru set for 2012 release. FT-86 Turbo G concept
pimp.gif
That is the first concept tho. Second concept's thread: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L?page=1
no that was the REGULAR FT-86 II concept bro. this is a different concept with Turbo, CF hood, & intercooler; was JUST revealed at a Tokyo Car Show the end of last year. There's FT-86, FT-86 Turbo G, & FT-86 II concepts

Originally Posted by jehims

retros
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jehims

retros
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Subaru won because they partner up with Toyota.
If the X goes until 2013, I have 2 years to have a word with Mitsu corporate. I'll get it done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Subaru won because they partner up with Toyota.
If the X goes until 2013, I have 2 years to have a word with Mitsu corporate. I'll get it done.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
And you know its coming out in 2012 with the carbon fiber hood and turbo, right? The G Sports Turbo concept came out over a year ago and is based off the first concept. Just revealed my %@@.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
And you know its coming out in 2012 with the carbon fiber hood and turbo, right? The G Sports Turbo concept came out over a year ago and is based off the first concept. Just revealed my %@@.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
Why so high? Thats a lot of gas.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
Why so high? Thats a lot of gas.

My last two cents.

When I first see a car it should invoke an emotional response on sight IMO. Whether you know anything about how fast it is or isn't you should think its sexy.

I just see how you see an Evo and think that if you never knew how fast it was.

Now I don't race so the Evo probably isn't for me anyways but I just don't like the way they look.

Hell my brother sold 08 Charger RT to buy 06 GTO because the Charger wasn't "fast" enough for him. That $#%% boggled my mind.

My last two cents.

When I first see a car it should invoke an emotional response on sight IMO. Whether you know anything about how fast it is or isn't you should think its sexy.

I just see how you see an Evo and think that if you never knew how fast it was.

Now I don't race so the Evo probably isn't for me anyways but I just don't like the way they look.

Hell my brother sold 08 Charger RT to buy 06 GTO because the Charger wasn't "fast" enough for him. That $#%% boggled my mind.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
nobody knows which models are even being released in 2012 yet dummy
laugh.gif

the FT-86 is rumored to have a Scion version for Toyota, then a 4WD version for Subaru

Back
Top Bottom