Report: Mitsubishi official says Evo franchise is dead

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Only an idiot would truly believe an EVO and regular Lancers are the same cars.
Exactly. It's like saying an M3 is the same as a 328i.

Exactly. It's like saying an M3 is the same as a 328i.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ maybe I dont give a rats %%% if its AWD? like I said its all personal preference... best bang for ur buck?... no leather, no navi? 40 gs? laughable... as if the drive train would be affected by adding some luxury
laugh.gif

PLZZZZ... as I said from my very first post... GREAT car... def lackin in areas that theres no rational excuse for... the Recaro contract shoulda been nixed yeaarss ago n maybeee theyd still be in production

Evos and WRXs are just not my cup of tea and no performance talk is going to change my mind... I drive my car to work and around town... theres no autobahn n Pennsylvania
luxury is overated

performance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> luxury each and everytime

a car with 500 horses 30 years from now is still gonna be dope doing 500 horses, meanwhile something you think was luxurious today

like GPS is gonna be looked upon as NORMAL and boring in a couple of years...

looks like american muscle is gonna be da last stand in blue collar performance
pimp.gif
If you live in Germany
laugh.gif

The speed limit in New York is 30mph unless otherwise posted son.

/\ maybe I dont give a rats %%% if its AWD? like I said its all personal preference... best bang for ur buck?... no leather, no navi? 40 gs? laughable... as if the drive train would be affected by adding some luxury
laugh.gif

PLZZZZ... as I said from my very first post... GREAT car... def lackin in areas that theres no rational excuse for... the Recaro contract shoulda been nixed yeaarss ago n maybeee theyd still be in production

Evos and WRXs are just not my cup of tea and no performance talk is going to change my mind... I drive my car to work and around town... theres no autobahn n Pennsylvania
luxury is overated

a car with 500 horses 30 years from now is still gonna be dope doing 500 horses, meanwhile something you think was luxurious today

pimp.gif
If you live in Germany
laugh.gif

Please, just do us all a favor and click the X on the top right hand corner over there (or left if you're on a Mac.)
No it's not the same car, it shares a very few things with the regular Lancer, the biggest being the chassis. 

Please, just do us all a favor and click the X on the top right hand corner over there (or left if you're on a Mac.)
No it's not the same car, it shares a very few things with the regular Lancer, the biggest being the chassis. 

average performance cars are not longer viable or profitable for car manufacturers to create and electric technology is not cheap or advanced enough to supply the same thrill currently. Cars like evos which come from a small company like Mitsubishi are hard to keep in production. EV are pretty much everyones focus. Even American muscle is finally adapting turbos on production cars cause they finally realized they were retarted doing v8 nas all this time. Racing era with gasolina is beginning to end and no other power source is here to replace it, s2k, supra, etc. Glad i got my 2010 evo x before the fall of a era. This is a huge deal, your going to get anything close to an evo for the price. Sti is still opposed motor= garbage same with that ft86.

average performance cars are not longer viable or profitable for car manufacturers to create and electric technology is not cheap or advanced enough to supply the same thrill currently. Cars like evos which come from a small company like Mitsubishi are hard to keep in production. EV are pretty much everyones focus. Even American muscle is finally adapting turbos on production cars cause they finally realized they were retarted doing v8 nas all this time. Racing era with gasolina is beginning to end and no other power source is here to replace it, s2k, supra, etc. Glad i got my 2010 evo x before the fall of a era. This is a huge deal, your going to get anything close to an evo for the price. Sti is still opposed motor= garbage same with that ft86.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

luxury is overated

pimp.gif
If you live in Germany
laugh.gif

so? da hell imma cop a overated piece of #%$+ just cuz a brand name? performance >>>> brand...hell da ONLY reason to have a brand is to recognize performance

and a consumer can remember your product..and that goes with everything.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

luxury is overated

pimp.gif
If you live in Germany
laugh.gif

so? da hell imma cop a overated piece of #%$+ just cuz a brand name? performance >>>> brand...hell da ONLY reason to have a brand is to recognize performance

and a consumer can remember your product..and that goes with everything.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Performance you can't utilize.....
performance that you can take to da track >>>>> "luxury" that will be obsolete in a couple of years.

Performance you can't utilize.....
performance that you can take to da track >>>>> "luxury" that will be obsolete in a couple of years.

The track is what your project/weekend car is for. Plus, any dude with a decent amount of paper is gonna ditch that luxury car in 2-3 yrs for a new one. Why do you think "most" lease luxury vehicles?

The track is what your project/weekend car is for. Plus, any dude with a decent amount of paper is gonna ditch that luxury car in 2-3 yrs for a new one. Why do you think "most" lease luxury vehicles?

thats da point...if you're gonna OWN a car it better be something with some power.

most people with cake "lease" luxury cars to write em off on their taxes as a business expense.

and having a track/weekend car isn't viable for people hence why people like cars like chargers, evos, STIs, M series, AMG, etc. cuz they want force in what they're driving

on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom