Report: Mitsubishi official says Evo franchise is dead

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

well that sucks, i guess subaru wins

wins what?
laugh.gif

a damn shame, first honda now mitsubishi

Nissan>

Always. Z's, to Silvias, to GT-R's, I'm in love. What happened with Honda? S2000? And I think this isjust a sign of the times...

wins what?
laugh.gif

Nissan>

Always. Z's, to Silvias, to GT-R's, I'm in love. What happened with Honda? S2000? And I think this isjust a sign of the times...

this isnt 2003... your late haha Evos been dead... I bet they will be highly sought after one day tho because of the exclusivity factor, rarely see these things on the road

this isnt 2003... your late haha Evos been dead... I bet they will be highly sought after one day tho because of the exclusivity factor, rarely see these things on the road

4j6r5u.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have to buy a used Evo X to compliment my GTR when I'm older
ohwell.gif

4j6r5u.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have to buy a used Evo X to compliment my GTR when I'm older
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

wins what?
laugh.gif

Nissan>

yup Nissan does it right and stays loyal to their consumers

and the Evo isn't dead, Mitsubishi is dead...two fails on the Eclipse, Lancers that get crushed by all foreign competitors models and craptastic SUVs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

wins what?
laugh.gif

Nissan>

yup Nissan does it right and stays loyal to their consumers

and the Evo isn't dead, Mitsubishi is dead...two fails on the Eclipse, Lancers that get crushed by all foreign competitors models and craptastic SUVs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Shut that #@%# up. My '08 X says otherwise. Go back under that Geico rock.

Right after ARC filed a bankruptcy...
Really, really sad.

good riddens
Our education system at its best ladies and gents...

As an EVO owner, I am extremely disappointed but saw this as a strong possibility. Mitsu has really lost their way and killing their only great car (other than the Outlander) screams of poor management and leadership.

Now out to the garage to hug my baby.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Really, really sad.

good riddens

As an EVO owner, I am extremely disappointed but saw this as a strong possibility. Mitsu has really lost their way and killing their only great car (other than the Outlander) screams of poor management and leadership.

Do yall see the stock in these rising or falling?

I can see it rising and being more sought after.

Do yall see the stock in these rising or falling?

I can see it rising and being more sought after.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Really, really sad.

good riddens

lol relax bro... its not our fault u spent your money on an Evo instead of sumthing better... not that they arnt GREAT cars... for the money theres way better tuners

my first whip was an 00 eclipse gt... only because my pops wouldnt let me buy the Evo or the vr4 3000gt I really wanted 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Really, really sad.

good riddens

lol relax bro... its not our fault u spent your money on an Evo instead of sumthing better... not that they arnt GREAT cars... for the money theres way better tuners

my first whip was an 00 eclipse gt... only because my pops wouldnt let me buy the Evo or the vr4 3000gt I really wanted 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I never understood the hype.

Driving an Evo better be close to sex because they ugly as #@*!.

Like seriously do yall like the way they look?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I never understood the hype.

Driving an Evo better be close to sex because they ugly as #@*!.

Like seriously do yall like the way they look?

Back
Top Bottom