Report: Mitsubishi official says Evo franchise is dead

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Assumptions that are wrong...yet again.

At least you said probably. Hype...not understood. Still.
laugh.gif
From exotic owners to domestics, I rarely hear anything bad about the car. There's a reason it has its status on the track. It's a great car with superb AWD engineering, handles better than most cars double its price, and very mod-friendly. Not surprised you don't "understand" the hype.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
From exotic owners to domestics, I rarely hear anything bad about the car. There's a reason it has its status on the track. It's a great car with superb AWD engineering, handles better than most cars double its price, and very mod-friendly. Not surprised you don't "understand" the hype.

Why aren't you surprised?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

Why aren't you surprised?
laugh.gif

Well that's a damn shame. Having followed the WRC in the mid-90's, I was a fan since the Evo III, with the VI TM, IV and III being my favs (in that order). I gotta admit though, I didn't really liked the styling/look of the past few models.

Well that's a damn shame. Having followed the WRC in the mid-90's, I was a fan since the Evo III, with the VI TM, IV and III being my favs (in that order). I gotta admit though, I didn't really liked the styling/look of the past few models.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this isnt 2003... your late haha Evos been dead... I bet they will be highly sought after one day tho because of the exclusivity factor, rarely see these things on the road
not in asia

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this isnt 2003... your late haha Evos been dead... I bet they will be highly sought after one day tho because of the exclusivity factor, rarely see these things on the road
not in asia

Death of another japanese tuner and sports car staple......
frown.gif
Didn't plan on owning one but I don't like seeing affordable sports cars leave the market. Solid car with a great baseline. Pretty soon Nissan will be the only *** manufacturer building sports cars. The automobile industry is getting killed by this green stuff even racing is getting dumbed down. They are talking about F1 having turbo charged V4s!! That's blasphemy! I believe this is the last generation of exotics with combust mots as well. Give me zero g anti gravity vehicles and I might forgive this. Silent speed...............
frown.gif

Death of another japanese tuner and sports car staple......
frown.gif
Didn't plan on owning one but I don't like seeing affordable sports cars leave the market. Solid car with a great baseline. Pretty soon Nissan will be the only *** manufacturer building sports cars. The automobile industry is getting killed by this green stuff even racing is getting dumbed down. They are talking about F1 having turbo charged V4s!! That's blasphemy! I believe this is the last generation of exotics with combust mots as well. Give me zero g anti gravity vehicles and I might forgive this. Silent speed...............
frown.gif

$35k car that doesn't come with leather seats? ..easy to buy a car like that when you're spending your parents money. 

$35k car that doesn't come with leather seats? ..easy to buy a car like that when you're spending your parents money. 

Originally Posted by tee99

Where are you guys coming up with this stuff? It's better to remain quiet. Majority of EVO owners I've come across are hard-working, self-sufficient people.

Originally Posted by tee99

Where are you guys coming up with this stuff? It's better to remain quiet. Majority of EVO owners I've come across are hard-working, self-sufficient people.

Back
Top Bottom