Report: Mitsubishi official says Evo franchise is dead

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Good riddance...most of the Evo drivers in my area are tools anyways,

M3>

laugh.gif
 M3 drivers are known for their douchbaggery tho...

Terrible news. First Toyota gets rid of the Supra, Acura drops the RSX, now Mitsu dumps the Evo
30t6p3b.gif

Terrible news. First Toyota gets rid of the Supra, Acura drops the RSX, now Mitsu dumps the Evo
30t6p3b.gif

this has been a known fact that the evo line would be stopped soon

its a FACT, all automobile companies will make their cars less powerful and more fuel efficient within the next 5 years because of the oil situation. that is why you see all these companies cutting ties to the "racer" friendly cars. i wouldnt be surprised if in 15 years all you see is hybrid and electric cars

this has been a known fact that the evo line would be stopped soon

its a FACT, all automobile companies will make their cars less powerful and more fuel efficient within the next 5 years because of the oil situation. that is why you see all these companies cutting ties to the "racer" friendly cars. i wouldnt be surprised if in 15 years all you see is hybrid and electric cars

Not surprised. The Evo comes across to me as a $35,000 civic or scion. No matter how fast, how great handling the car is, it's still a Civic/Focus/Scion/Lancer. 

It is a small market of people that want that type of car and half of them probably prefer to mod their own car instead of buy it from the factory.

Not surprised. The Evo comes across to me as a $35,000 civic or scion. No matter how fast, how great handling the car is, it's still a Civic/Focus/Scion/Lancer. 

It is a small market of people that want that type of car and half of them probably prefer to mod their own car instead of buy it from the factory.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by tee99

$35k car that doesn't come with leather seats? ..easy to buy a car like that when you're spending your parents money. 
Where are you guys coming up with this stuff? It's better to remain quiet. Majority of EVO owners I've come across are hard-working, self-sufficient people.
both of you are ruh-tards... speculating how an entire group of ppl lives based on the vehicle they drive? there mayyyyyy be some merit to this thought process if we were talkin bentleys and aston martins but come on...

and no Im not going to give u a car to compare to the Evo so u can nit pick n tell me y the Evo is still better... its not difficult at all to find better value for 35k... at the end of the day its a personal preference like purchasing any automobile... I drive a 10' scion tc so I cant really talk hah... Id obv much rather have an Evo X but i paid half as much and am jus as pleased (I dont race, track or otherwise)
tongue.gif

you are mad my brother, if you're looking for a car with better mileage there are plenty of other car you can get but the AWD alone makes it one of the best bang for buck sports car under $40k, not even the sti is seeing it.

laugh.gif
at complaining about leather seat, look elsewhere. Shouldnt cop a evo just for the looks

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by tee99

$35k car that doesn't come with leather seats? ..easy to buy a car like that when you're spending your parents money. 
Where are you guys coming up with this stuff? It's better to remain quiet. Majority of EVO owners I've come across are hard-working, self-sufficient people.
both of you are ruh-tards... speculating how an entire group of ppl lives based on the vehicle they drive? there mayyyyyy be some merit to this thought process if we were talkin bentleys and aston martins but come on...

and no Im not going to give u a car to compare to the Evo so u can nit pick n tell me y the Evo is still better... its not difficult at all to find better value for 35k... at the end of the day its a personal preference like purchasing any automobile... I drive a 10' scion tc so I cant really talk hah... Id obv much rather have an Evo X but i paid half as much and am jus as pleased (I dont race, track or otherwise)
tongue.gif

you are mad my brother, if you're looking for a car with better mileage there are plenty of other car you can get but the AWD alone makes it one of the best bang for buck sports car under $40k, not even the sti is seeing it.

laugh.gif
at complaining about leather seat, look elsewhere. Shouldnt cop a evo just for the looks

/\ maybe I dont give a rats %%% if its AWD? like I said its all personal preference... best bang for ur buck?... no leather, no navi? 40 gs? laughable... as if the drive train would be affected by adding some luxury
laugh.gif

PLZZZZ... as I said from my very first post... GREAT car... def lackin in areas that theres no rational excuse for... the Recaro contract shoulda been nixed yeaarss ago n maybeee theyd still be in production

Evos and WRXs are just not my cup of tea and no performance talk is going to change my mind... I drive my car to work and around town... theres no autobahn n Pennsylvania

/\ maybe I dont give a rats %%% if its AWD? like I said its all personal preference... best bang for ur buck?... no leather, no navi? 40 gs? laughable... as if the drive train would be affected by adding some luxury
laugh.gif

PLZZZZ... as I said from my very first post... GREAT car... def lackin in areas that theres no rational excuse for... the Recaro contract shoulda been nixed yeaarss ago n maybeee theyd still be in production

Evos and WRXs are just not my cup of tea and no performance talk is going to change my mind... I drive my car to work and around town... theres no autobahn n Pennsylvania

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

M3>

laugh.gif

Thats why M6 > _____ 
pimp.gif

Nah, but a lot of M3 owners are dickheads 
laugh.gif

LEEEXXXXUUUUSSSS

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

M3>

laugh.gif

Thats why M6 > _____ 
pimp.gif

Nah, but a lot of M3 owners are dickheads 
laugh.gif

LEEEXXXXUUUUSSSS

Like I said, you should be looking elsewhere and not at sports cars. One of the reasons why the nissan skyline gtr is regarded as the best sports car to come from japan.

and unneccesary weight does affect the car
Originally Posted by cguy610

Not surprised. The Evo comes across to me as a $35,000 civic or scion. No matter how fast, how great handling the car is, it's still a Civic/Scion/Lancer.

laugh.gif
not even from factory they're the same. You guys need to test drive one before talking smack

Like I said, you should be looking elsewhere and not at sports cars. One of the reasons why the nissan skyline gtr is regarded as the best sports car to come from japan.

and unneccesary weight does affect the car
Originally Posted by cguy610

Not surprised. The Evo comes across to me as a $35,000 civic or scion. No matter how fast, how great handling the car is, it's still a Civic/Scion/Lancer.

laugh.gif
not even from factory they're the same. You guys need to test drive one before talking smack

Its a nice car for what it is but I guess most companies are moving towards efficiency now. It was sad when the s2000 got discontinued but it was about time. Hell with gas already passing 4$/gal even an enthusiast like me is considering a hybrid as a daily. I'll always have my s2000 though

But sucks for all evo fans. Rip.

Its a nice car for what it is but I guess most companies are moving towards efficiency now. It was sad when the s2000 got discontinued but it was about time. Hell with gas already passing 4$/gal even an enthusiast like me is considering a hybrid as a daily. I'll always have my s2000 though

But sucks for all evo fans. Rip.

Evo is a Civic and Scion Now? %**? NT with too much Knowledge abour Cars. Hahahah. Test drive an EVO and tgen Come back here. Smh

Evo is a Civic and Scion Now? %**? NT with too much Knowledge abour Cars. Hahahah. Test drive an EVO and tgen Come back here. Smh

Back
Top Bottom