Respected rappers you don't listen to VOL. Don't be afraid

pics for the beasts

outkast.jpg

scarface-300x300-2008-12-17.jpg

i respect them and their talents, just can't get into their music.

stoneface me

pics for the beasts

outkast.jpg

scarface-300x300-2008-12-17.jpg

i respect them and their talents, just can't get into their music.

stoneface me

Agree with the OP...

I haven't listened to as much Outkast as I should have... I hear that everytime... I have about 80% of catalog on my ipod...

I've listened to a few Face albums, got most of them on my ipod... Just NEVER listen to that $@*%

Also:
- Kurupt (after New York, New York I NEVER cared what he had to say)
- MF Doom (Just not my cup of tea)
- Kool Keith (Same as Doom)
- Del (He's respected right??)
- Showbiz & AG (Never got into their $@*%... I know illphill, SENDONE, & MossMan are goin put out a hit on me)
- Ludacrs (Never really cared to)
- UGK (downloaded their catalog just NEVER listened to it... Prolly never will)
- Lil Wayne (listened to my first Wayne album in like 07/08... NEVER "listened" to one of his mixtapes... Don't really care to)
- Little Brother (I used to like the Listening when I was goin thru my backpacker phase in high school, copped Minstral Show, downloaded Get Back... I don't care for ANY of them)
- Boot Camp Clik (I #+$$ with Enta Da Stage, Da Shinin... That's about it)

Agree with the OP...

I haven't listened to as much Outkast as I should have... I hear that everytime... I have about 80% of catalog on my ipod...

I've listened to a few Face albums, got most of them on my ipod... Just NEVER listen to that $@*%

Also:
- Showbiz & AG (Never got into their $@*%... I know illphill, SENDONE, & MossMan are goin put out a hit on me)
- Lil Wayne (listened to my first Wayne album in like 07/08... NEVER "listened" to one of his mixtapes... Don't really care to)
- Little Brother (I used to like the Listening when I was goin thru my backpacker phase in high school, copped Minstral Show, downloaded Get Back... I don't care for ANY of them)
- Boot Camp Clik (I #+$$ with Enta Da Stage, Da Shinin... That's about it)

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Agree with the OP...

I've listened to a few Face albums, got most of them on my ipod... Just NEVER listen to that !%!%

Also:
- Showbiz & AG (Never got into their !%!%... I know illphill, SENDONE, & MossMan are goin put out a hit on me)
- Boot Camp Clik (I $+!+ with Enta Da Stage, Da Shinin... That's about it)

Why Download !%+@ you're not gonna listen to?

Makes no ++%#+%% sense ..

And you are doing yourself a GREAT DISSERVICE by not even giving UGK a shot
smh.gif

Agree with the OP...

I've listened to a few Face albums, got most of them on my ipod... Just NEVER listen to that !%!%

Also:
- Showbiz & AG (Never got into their !%!%... I know illphill, SENDONE, & MossMan are goin put out a hit on me)
- Boot Camp Clik (I $+!+ with Enta Da Stage, Da Shinin... That's about it)

Why Download !%+@ you're not gonna listen to?

Makes no ++%#+%% sense ..

And you are doing yourself a GREAT DISSERVICE by not even giving UGK a shot
smh.gif

Agree with the OP...

Also:

Add on

Mos Def
Em
Dre

mf doom sucks... that +%%! aint music...

and i dont think he's that respected... only time i hear of him is on here...

mf doom sucks... that +%%! aint music...

and i dont think he's that respected... only time i hear of him is on here...

Agree with the OP...

Also:

Add on

Mos Def
Em
Dre

Em...

Good music is 70% production imo... Em is a Lyrical BEAST, but i cant knock his songs in the whip because his production lacks...Thats just my opinion though

Em...

Good music is 70% production imo... Em is a Lyrical BEAST, but i cant knock his songs in the whip because his production lacks...Thats just my opinion though

Feels MUCH better to DL something and NOT listenin than to go out and BUY it and NOT listen...

I'm sure I'll get around to it -n the next decade)... I just remmeber hearin a song by UGK in like 98, I think it was called "Take It Off", and I NEVER wanted to hear them again...

I like that Big Mike joint "Havin Things" tho...

#kanyeshrug

Before the internet there used to be this %@$+ in the back of The Source where you can call a # and preview albums... I think one of their joints was on there...

Back
Top Bottom