Retro 11 Columbia lc

Bought these from a trusted user just wanting to make sure that's it's legit ! Everything looks good ! Just want another opinion

I want to say legit,just the looks of it,the lace strap is turning yellow which it shouldn't maybe it's the lighting in the pic,the pl cut I notice it's off from each other,the toe box looks weird, do u know where they were og purchased and do u have receipt ?

I want to say legit,just the looks of it,the lace strap is turning yellow which it shouldn't maybe it's the lighting in the pic,the pl cut I notice it's off from each other,the toe box looks weird, do u know where they were og purchased and do u have receipt ?
here we go what about these pictures and the ones above ?? Look better ??? View media item 1454070View media item 1454071View media item 1454072View media item 1454073View media item 1454074View media item 1454075View media item 1454076View media item 1454077View media item 1454078View media item 1454079View media item 1454080View media item 1454081

Somebody please tell me these are legit I got them from vitalekicks.com and they are trusted everywhere I did my research before buying from them! Thee should be 110% legit can I have a LC AND A FEW OPINIONS PLEASE? The lighting was wierd but I posted pictures outside as well thanks !

Yo just hop off the thread I'm waiting for somebody with more posts then you to check it out , it looks identical to yours , and it was verified on another site maybe yours is fake

Thank you for verifying they are legit thats what I wanted , didn't mean to be rude but these are not fakes

Back
Top Bottom