retro 6 for 09 confirmed

nice..
pimp.gif

so what are the colors gonna be? green and like neon orange? i dont get how they could be inspired by gatorade.....

so what are the colors gonna be? green and like neon orange? i dont get how they could be inspired by gatorade.....

Infrared lime green or gatorade orange would be nice I hope there's no og cw which I'm sure it won't be otherwise my infrareds would value of theshoe will be going down and everyone will have a pair

Infrared lime green or gatorade orange would be nice I hope there's no og cw which I'm sure it won't be otherwise my infrareds would value of theshoe will be going down and everyone will have a pair

Amunfei24 wrote:
Infrared lime green or gatorade orange would be nice I hope there's no og cw which I'm sure it won't be otherwise my infrareds would value of the shoe will be going down and everyone will have a pair

eyes.gif
Wow ......your hoping for a WACK cw It better be orig. or similarbecause "Infrared lime green or gatorade orange would be nice" < that does not sound good
smh.gif

And the "Value" of your "infrared's" going down
laugh.gif
You bought these way back as an investment or what? No money like that
wink.gif

Gatorade!? Ugh...the color better look good. 'Cuz I don't see myself buying a gatorade X Jordan sneaker.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Infrared lime green or gatorade orange would be nice I hope there's no og cw which I'm sure it won't be otherwise my infrareds would value of the shoe will be going down and everyone will have a pair
wow. I read that once for each time you posted that and it still doesn't make sense. is it really that hard to read what you wrote beforeposting?

Back
Top Bottom