Retro 7's on Most Anticipated J's of 09' List. Are these dropping??

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Man, the "raptor" 7's look good but once I bought them, they didn't look right on my feet...so no 7's for me.

dude 7's are fresh and eye catching if you can rock them with some skinny jeans not too tight but enough to show the full shoe then your always be good to go with them!
indifferent.gif

Anyways. Believe what you want, that website always hypes up a shoe..."Could this be the best release of the year?" tagged onto every recentrelease.
I know im passing, $310 reminds me of CDP pricing and quality, hopefully everyone that wants a pair will get it.

Man, the "raptor" 7's look good but once I bought them, they didn't look right on my feet...so no 7's for me.

dude 7's are fresh and eye catching if you can rock them with some skinny jeans not too tight but enough to show the full shoe then your always be good to go with them!
indifferent.gif

Anyways. Believe what you want, that website always hypes up a shoe..."Could this be the best release of the year?" tagged onto every recentrelease.
I know im passing, $310 reminds me of CDP pricing and quality, hopefully everyone that wants a pair will get it.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom