Retro bread 11 Lows,Fake or Legit!?? Please help!!

The stitching on the right shoe and the jumpman logo looks slightly off + the '23' too, but the toe box area looks up to top notch as well as tongue, and those problems said previously could be nothing more than a defect. IMO it is legit, but I advise, that you wait more opinions before concluding a judgement. 

Btw does your box have a code imprinted inside it?

for bred 11 lows... the real way to tell is the small jumpman in the back... urs are just right...23's in the back varies...some legit ones do look fake coz of the 23 in the back not positioned in the right way but its still legit!!

View media item 1634631
You mean that code?
The stitching on the right shoe and the jumpman logo looks slightly off + the '23' too, but the toe box area looks up to top notch as well as tongue, and those problems said previously could be nothing more than a defect. IMO it is legit, but I advise, that you wait more opinions before concluding a judgement. 

Btw does your box have a code imprinted inside it?

You mean that code?

for bred 11 lows... the real way to tell is the small jumpman in the back... urs are just right...23's in the back varies...some legit ones do look fake coz of the 23 in the back not positioned in the right way but its still legit!!
I feel soo much better...i was scared because i thought both shoes had to be exactly identical and i seen some differences and got scared...Thank you!!!!

I feel soo much better...i was scared because i thought both shoes had to be exactly identical and i seen some differences and got scared...Thank you!!!!
you must be new

Back
Top Bottom