Retro XI Lows...Show some love for the 07's!

Alright everybody, show some love for the Retro XI Lows of 2007. IMO, these are seriously underrated and due a little more respect.
06008172_z.jpg

^ My personal favorites of the 2007 lot.
06008002_z.jpg

06008471_z.jpg

06008072_z.jpg

i only got em cuz they were pretty cheap for me with my employee discount off half price...now they are on sale

If they retro'd the PE's MJ wore (the white with red elephant print), I would've been all over them.

i was not impressed with jb and the 11 lows

if only the patent leather were 2 come out again that would be
pimp.gif

I don't understand why there's so much hate for these kicks. I love them and rock them proudly. I really want to get a pair of the all blue ones.

i'm wearing the black/maize right now
pimp.gif
they are pretty appreciated bymyself, i copped the cg's and all argon blue joints as well.

I got a pair of the cool greys and when i got those out the box i just couldn't stop stearin cuz they were so fresh!

deveroes by my house got da all blue ones for 25(not a typo)dollars and these 11s are cool to me i got two pairs

I love my cool grays. I've only worn mine twice this summer tho. I will wear them again this upcoming spring

Because these are not the XI's we want.
Maybe these are not the XI's you want, but some of us do. I prefer these over the patent lows. Obviously the mid-tops are the best, but this was the original lowtop style for the XI let's not forget.

these are awful shoes. Even calling them cool greys as compared to REAL COOL GRAYS

is just...wrong

the only unconventional XI colorway i've ever liked were the snakeskin lows

Apparently some people aren't quite understanding the name of this thread. This thread is for people whoappreciate the shoes, not those who just want to shoot off their flamethrowers. Thanks for playing.

i got the white/argon joints. my only complaint is that they squeak. but baby powder changed all that. I'm kinda wishing I had copped the cool grey jointstoo, thanks to black's pics

Back
Top Bottom