retro XI

I heard they are better made than the OG's, is that true?
nerd.gif

I would have to say no, but that's just me. My black and red retro's have cracked cf and are separating around the white part of the shoe. Where as myblack and red OG's are in flawless condition. I would say I've worn my retro's 50 times and my OG's well over 200 times, and both shoes havebeen stored the same way.

The originals are SO much better.

Patent is much thicker and better quality, among other things.

People cry and bicker about quality. I own both....Blco said it right - the patent leather is thicker. But so what.

Aside from that, theyre the same to me

Well in 2000/2001 retros were done in a much higher quality. XI retros, aside from the patent leather, were superb. When you compare retro VIIs or something tothe originals, that's a different story, but I'm just stating the obvious.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

But to the OP I think you are thinking of the retro XII being better than the OG's. I 've heard a alot of comment regarding this.

you mean XI?

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by willsndvl

But to the OP I think you are thinking of the retro XII being better than the OG's. I 've heard a alot of comment regarding this.

you mean XI?
No I mean XII.

*edit: Oh snap, I didn't even know you were the OP. Just telling you what I've heard.

Retro is always better made than OGs. Because retro used the latter technology.
But people's preference are definitely different each other.
I prefer OG.

OG black/red is still wearable for normal walk. But since u've kept it DS for so many years, why wear it now?
You can get a pair of DS retro to wear instead.

out of curiosity, Do the og's fit the same way as the retro's??? I usually wear an 11.5 in retro's, so would i wanna go bigger, smaller , or samesize with the originals???

OG's have more material in them than the retroes which makes them more durable and last longer which also makes it harder for them to crease. JB just gotwise and realized they would make more money using less and cheaper material and still charge the same for the retroes not thinking or giving a F that theconsumer would notice the poor quality. in 2008 the material just got too poor!! after 1 wear you notice that your kick aren't deadstock even if you onlywore them around the house without laces. i would remember doing this with OG's just to break them in and make them wearable cuz there was soo muchmaterial on the kicks it was uncomfortable to wear! ahh the good ol days!

Back
Top Bottom