Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when's the next release after this one, though?
nerd.gif
another 5 years?
nerd.gif

not ungrateful. just want a hat with no skress.
yeah, a hassle free pre order in the future would be nice..  or no ?

Glad the release date is not what Cap City posted on their IG earlier..

Thanks Meth

Anybody who had the OG NT fitted how did they fit? TTS? Overly big? Or small? ... Never had a fitted with that material

Last edited:
Good to see mef aka Johnny blaze aka the ticallion stallion sort everything out. Best of luck to everyone trying to cop

Tells people to chill out. Proceeds to take further shots at ecapcity
Wishing him happy holidays ain't gonna get you a hat B
laugh.gif
i was referring to chillin towards meth and sdubl and whatever mods make this happen cuz more than likely im striking out (or knowing my luck getting my size but having not fit) so i would want them to do this again in the near future ...preferably with someone on top of their game

I think we should all chill towards everyone...

I had no hand in this. From my knowledge, it was all Meth, and CapCity. Without them, this wouldn't even be a reality, so let's make sure to give respect and appreciation where it's due.

Like Ecap City mentioned, it was all a mistake with the early launch. And as Meth mentioned, all those early orders will be cancelled, and the release date that ecap mistakenly posted was/is wrong and it will be corrected.

If a date hasn't been posted yet, don't worry. If you really want a hat, keep up with this thread for your best chance at one. Or submit an essay in the essay thread to have a chance at one for FREE.

Let's all sit back and relax folks, getting mad and complaining won't get you a hat....

I think we should all chill towards everyone...

I had no hand in this. From my knowledge, it was all Meth, and CapCity. Without them, this wouldn't even be a reality, so let's make sure to give respect and appreciation where it's due.

Like Ecap City mentioned, it was all a mistake with the early launch. And as Meth mentioned, all those early orders will be cancelled, and the release date that ecap mistakenly posted was/is wrong and it will be corrected.

If a date hasn't been posted yet, don't worry. If you really want a hat, keep up with this thread for your best chance at one. Or submit an essay in the essay thread to have a chance at one for FREE.

Let's all sit back and relax folks, getting mad and complaining won't get you a hat....

= zyzz chill

So wait...did the hats drop or what?

I was expecting a title update/change when the hats were ready.

Man, who knew the NT Fitted was going to be like an Air Jordan XI release?

I need a 7 and 5/8s when they drop and I am hoping I will be lucky enough to catch the release before they sell out.

Otherwise I might need to pay those resell prices.

so how soon before this release is exposed by hb and other sneaker/fashion blogs ? 

chances are only getting slimmer and slimmer

Last edited:
I do like Zyzz's suggestion of sending out the link as a mass PM to all NT members, just before it goes live. Not sure if this is possible, but it would give the members priority over the lurkers/resellers.

I do like Zyzz's suggestion of sending out the link as a mass PM to all NT members, just before it goes live. Not sure if this is possible, but it would give the members priority over the lurkers/resellers.

Then the lurkers would just create an account since there's no wait period :lol:

Then the lurkers would just create an account since there's no wait period :lol:

they wouldnt know when it hits

meth would just send out the links when he wants to everyone. who sees it first, cops.

no link is posted or leaked before hand

Just got a call from ecapcity letting me know the order was being cancelled.

Dude was really cool over the phone. Just giving yall a heads up on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom