Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
We gotta be punished because some of us were curious enough to click the NT hat pic on the site...maybe even 3 times?
My trust has been molested...

Those emails they sent out really make me dislike them as a business... I'll cop the NT if at all possible, but I wont do any other business with them... They have a green underbrim 70's Sox hat I want too... But I'll give my money to Lids instead...

Last edited:
Dec. 8

NT New Era 59Fifty Fitted Hat were released on Dec. 7 by mistake! We're sorry to inform you that your cap is being held til the 15th of December and it won't be shipped out til the 15th. If you would like to cancel your order, reply to this e-mail. Any question, please call the store. 201-453-8485. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
Today

Due to an enormous amounts of complaints we received from NikeTalk Admin we regret to inform you we have to cancel all the orders that were placed. NT Admin is also going about changing the release date so everyone gets a fair chance at buying a hat.

We are really sorry about this but it is out of our hands, this request is coming down directly from Method Man. We will be canceling all orders today and the money should be back in your account tomorrow the latest.

Any questions regarding this matter can be taken up with Method Man on Nike Talk.

Sorry again guys.

-ECC STAFF
I feel like G.I. Joe...

:smh: @ people trying to resell a hat that's for charity.

I remeber dudes reselling last time too. One dude had like 3-4 and was askin for like $120-150 for it

:smh: @ people trying to resell a hat that's for charity.

I remeber dudes reselling last time too. One dude had like 3-4 and was askin for like $120-150 for it

:lol:

i remember some dude listing one in my size, i got hyped because he was a cool guy on the boards. when i pmed him he was asking $175 :x

I see that as the same thing *shrugs*

especially when you know dudes ain't donating to the cause after flipping shoes for double/triple retail

Ehh I see what you're saying my dude.

At the end of the day, this whole culture is messed up. That's why I dont go onto other forums because for the most part, the people on NT are good dudes

Finally got caught up in this thread... really blew up!

Welp... no international orders... Welp. 
ohwell.gif

Great charitable-cause though. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom