Review of Nike Lunar Hypergamer?

Anybody play in these? They felt real good at the store when I tried them on, better than the Hyperfuse 2011 and Hyperdunk 2011. But the Lunar running shoes I had also felt good when I tried them on, before the cushioning completely broke down a month later and left no stabibility in the shoe.

thats always been the issue with lunarfoam. when i saw these i was completely annoyed with the fact that nike is just using the hyperfuse as yet another marketing ploy. this shoe has ventilation only on the swoosh despite the entire upper uses "hyperfuse"

when i actually looked at the inside of the shoe, its just a patterned upper, the material isn't even fused to anything....

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Anybody play in these? They felt real good at the store when I tried them on, better than the Hyperfuse 2011 and Hyperdunk 2011. But the Lunar running shoes I had also felt good when I tried them on, before the cushioning completely broke down a month later and left no stabibility in the shoe.

I haven't tried these, but I know for a fact that they use lunarlon instead of lunar foam.  The difference is that it's a mixture of phylon and lunar foam so that it's supposed to be much more durable.  Best help I can give is to pass on this review: http://blog.eastbay.com/r...w-nike-lunar-hypergamer/  I believe sneakerfiles.com has a review for fly wade 2, which also uses lunarlon that mentions the lunar HGs have the same material so I'd expect similar results in terms of durability.
best.

I went from the Kobe VI's to the HyperGamer. There is a lot more actual ankle support in the HG. Its a light shoe not as light as the Kobe VI's but they are fine for a PG, SG, SF. Heel lockdown is great your foot doesn't move around. I'm really liking this shoe so far and I feel like I can jump higher in it vs the (Kobe VIs) if my legs are loose enough. Great shoe for the price, I paid $65 for them.

Back
Top Bottom