Review Request: Af25

Read some reviews already but can't seem to find out how's the durability of this shoe.. and please compare it with other bigmen shoes..thnx

Nike Air force 25 review.Durability wise theyrefine for indoors.Outdoors the clear rubber compound would be eaten away pretty quickly.Phylon in the midsole is fairly dense so durability for the big guysshould be pretty good.I Guess the other shoes comprable would be the air max elite 2,air force stat 1 and 2,adidas bounce artillery 2,youll get good supportfrom the lebron v

yeah thanks goosebear but i already visited your site before making this thread and read your review..and it was a good review... wana get some other peopleinsights though...

yeah thanks goosebear but i already visited your site before making this thread and read your review..and it was a good review... wana get some other peopleinsights though...

one of the most comfortable, lightweight and durable shoe indoors or outdoors

i have a pair , i bought from shoeboxsavings.com and they're white leather with patent blue strap and blue tounge ,but the blue tounge bleeds on all mywhite sox and i was wondering if that happens oftern. and they are the hardest shoe to break in ive ever had im still breaking them in after at least 10runs... whats the deal could they be fake

Quality and Durability is GREAT!!! They don't every really bottom out. only gripe is clear out with yellow and fog fairly quickly... so keep some sea-glowon hand if that matters to you. the IF YOU MUST CLEAN OR POLISH THE PATENT LEATHER WAIT FOR THE SHOE TO COOL DOWN (Like if you were outside on a hot day forseveral hours and decided to poilsh the shoes the Patent will Peel). Grip is very Good as well. Break in Time is very quick as well.

Back
Top Bottom