Review Request: Air Jordan XV

Aiming mostly towards the recent retro, or really any past edition, how do the XVs play out on the court, fit, etc..

Much appreciation for any help

A couple of years ago I played in a pair of my originals... and I absolutely hated them. Easily the most uncomfortable Air Jordan to play in.

The biggest problem I had was the amount of support under the midfoot, as it doesn't give you much. I also wasn't fond of how much movement it allowsyour foot in the rear, and the lacing system isn't that great on this shoe either.

I really find it unbelievable that in a matter of one year Brand Jordan can release their best on-court perfomance Air Jordan, a shoe which was close toperfect... then release their worst on-court performance Air Jordan, a shoe that doesn't even come close to being in the same league with the shoe thatprecedes it.

Agree with Blazer. Hated these when they came out, and even now I still drag my pair out and try to play in them about every 6 months. The only good thing isthe cushioning, until the zoom starts actually moving from side to side. To get a good lockdown, the laces have to be so tight your ankle feels cut off. Theforefoot is too narrow, the ankle cut is okay but the heel counter is cut too high, just overall not a very good shoe.

Yeah, the retro 15's are horrible. Lock down is very poor. I have a wide foot and the toe box was still too loose. I disagree with Duke, the cushioning wasvery bad. It felt like the sole was made out of slate or something. The 14's were a lot better. The only good things about the 15's were its stabilityand it's cosmetic quality.

I haven't tried th Retro, just the original. I have heard the Zoom in the retro's felt dead, though. Anyway, once was enough for me. These are PASSED.

Back
Top Bottom