Review Request: Air Max Penny IV

They run true to size and have a wide toe box. Most people will say that they are hard to put on but they aren't if you just pull the strap all the wayback first. Then your foot should fit right in. This coming from a guy with wide feet. Grip and durability is pretty good. Its ankle support is probably itsbest feature. It locks your ankles down but isn't cut high so you still have a wide range of motion. In my opinion, its only flaw is its arch support. Thesoles of your feet will really hurt if you have a high arch. However, the arch supports you get from air max classics (90, 95, 97, etc.) work pretty well withthem.

I can't give you a true review because I only wore them a few times...it was that bad. They are comfortable, but the grip is lacking. If you own a pair,look at the bottoms, it has good tread patterns everywhere BUT the ball of your foot/big toe area. That to me is a crucial part of a shoe that needs good grip,and I didn't like this flaw.
Comfort/fit: 8/10; Breath ability: 7/10; Traction: 5/10
They fit true to size for me. Just got to a near by Nike Outlet get a pair for $30 and see how you like them, if they don't work out they are a good summershoe.

I didnt like these for bball at all

They hurt the bottom of your feet a lot.
I thought they would be much better once broken in but its not.
Like ^^ homie up here said the key points at the bottom of the shoe dont have as good grip as other parts.
I did like the mid cut great ankle support though.
Plus on mine the pull tab on the left shoe kept sliding down so that was annoying as well.

Comfort: 4
Ankle Support: 9
Stability: 8
Traction: 5
Breath ability: 7
Resposivenes: 7
Overall: 6 (Comfort is #1 thing on my list and it just was not there on these kicks)

I only got these for $22 at shiekh they had a sale haha.
Many people said they like these for bball but not my style i wouldnt recommend.
Id go with AJ XVIII or AJ XII

Edit: Ya true to size.

True to size. I call them 1/2 hours because that is how long they take to put on. Once you do your feet are not going anywhere. They don't breath great anddon't feel as good as other playable retro shoes like the pippin ii (i like zoom better than max). If you are thinking of these for you game shoes I mightkeep looking. If you find them cheep at the outlet pick up a pair for kicking around in. Just give yourself tons of time to put them on.

Back
Top Bottom