REVIEW REQUEST: jordan 12.5 team

hi i tried these out n their really comfortable
anyone ball in them yet..post ur reviews please
im about 6'3 215pounds sf or pf like to cut n jump
thanks in advance

they're gone...u snooze you lose!

back to the topic, the 12.5's look real nice...anyone give em a run yet?

acc256df950c1233d65779d6204dadc74e3b2c8.pjpg

ok so no one posted a review...but i bought them anyways..after 2 wears (4 hours) heres my first impressions: cushioning is adequate. traction is the samepattern as the xx2s n r really tight so far on hardwood (i dont no bout outdoor or concrete). the ankle support is amazing with the high top n heel counter.the fit was also a bit large (12.5 is usually a perfect fit but i got 12s n there really snug). my only knocks r the lacing system as it is really hard toadjust the fit as the cover only allows for about 1cm or 1/4 inch of access to the laces. the medial top n metal clips also dig into ones ankle if no showsocks r worn especially dring cuts...but higher socks fix both these problems. it hasnt been a problem yet but the ventilation seems to be lacking...unless immissing somehthing the only vents r on the lace area (yet most of it is covered by the lace cover). this is simply an initial review on 2 wears..however, iwill post another review as i wear out the shoe more.
pimp.gif

quick update like i promised (have been wearing them for since the previous post about 3-4 times a week for about 2 hours each time):
traction-great, needs a lot of wiping on dusty floors but still good and dust builds up in between the grid holes. this doesnt affect the traction but it doestake away from the look-8.5/10
cushioning-the zoom is great. good responsivness n court feel as one expects from zoom cushioning-9/10
comfort-from wearing these out for the past couple of months, the digging i described from the top metal lace loops completely dissappears (even when notdoubling up socks) as the leather around the metal loosens and thus relieved the pressure. however, due tot eh leather loosening, i began to feel my pinky toeslipping a bit during outside-in cuts. my pinky did become sore, but nothing unbarable or to hinder my perfomance. another development was the sweatabsorbation. this casued the shoe to feel a bit outsole heavy, but once again nothing to major. as i predicted, ventilation does become a slight probelm asthere is not much ventilation technology built in.-7.5/10
ankle support-solid. heel counter n asymmetrical collar do their jobs. a few slight tweaks but solid. 9/10
durability-these shoes r actually pretty durable. on my kicks, the dust fills in the traction pattern holes n i have a couple of scratches on the toe box.however, these things r inevitable. in terms of the outsole and inner, they hold up great with no signs of deterioration even after months of requentwearing.-9.5/10
overall-43.5/50=87%-overall a good, solid shoe. the reponse is good, support is solid and well constructed and durability is great. my only knocks on these rthe price n the ventilation and sweat management. the air jordan 12.5 teams r definately a solid buy for a pair of dependable shoes, especially with theirprice dropping a bit. finally, these arent the nicest looking shoes, but they get the job done...

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom