Rex Ryan's Diet Plan Vol: 7000 calories a day

eek.gif
laugh.gif

[h2]Rex Ryan maintains his girlish figure with 7,000 calories a day[/h2]
By MJD

ept_sports_nfl_experts-425319052-1264008957.jpg
According to the New York Post, Rex Ryan, the brilliant head coach of the New York Jets, consumes 7,000 calories a day. There are several African nationswith entire populations that don't consume 7,000 calories a day. He's tried cutting down, but it's not a lifestyle that suits him. From thePost:
The big fella has gone on several weight-loss programs to raise money for his children's teams, but admits the pounds always return.

"There's not too many fat guys that are coaches," he said in 2007. "But I don't see how your weight can make you a better coach."

To put that 7,000 calories into perspective, here's one possible daily diet that would reach 7,000 calories a day. All nutritional information comes from the McDonalds website.

Breakfast:
3 Egg McMuffins (900 calories)
2 Sausage Burritos (600 calories)
4 Hash Browns (600 calories)

Lunch:
Quarter Pounder w/Cheese (510 calories)
McRib (500 calories)
Large Fries (500 calories)
2 Hot Apple Pies (500 calories)

Dinner:
2 Big Macs (1080 calories)
2 Filet-O-Fish Sandwiches (760 Calories)
10 piece Chicken McNuggets (460 calories)
Large Fries (500 calories)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (160 calories)

So yeah, that's quite a bit. In fact, in a vote on the Huffington Post website, more than a third of people voting don't even believe that a 7,000calorie-a-day diet is even possible.

I don't know. I'm not a nutritionist (this may not shock you), but metabolism can be a funny thing. Some people are just born to burn calories allday long, and clearly, Rex Ryan, despite the weight, is a high-energy guy. He's always had a high-stress job. My guess is that he's an eat-a-lot,burn-a-lot type of fellow.

Whatever the case, he's obviously a gifted football coach, and as long as he's winning, I'm sure Jets fans won't care if he relaxes eachnight in bed with an economy-size tub of Crisco and a spoon.

They're going to need to dedicate an injury kart to this slob every Sunday before you know it...

Disgusting, I don't care how fast his metabolism is... That is absurd.

wow ... like it was stated ... when you add in drinks ... forget about it ... this guy needs to chill ...

An NFL coach should never weigh more than his defensive linemen. Think about it tho... at practice when the players get tired do you really wanna hear fromsome lard a-s to pick up the pace. With all the access he has to gym facilities and dietitians no way he should be the way he is.

He'll probably live to be 90.

It'd be funny as hell to see him going after a ref on one of those electric scooter things.
roll.gif

At his weight, 7000 calories a day wont even lead to that much weight gain.

It's still pretty crazy though.

I dont know about you guys but when I'm old and retired and have nothing better to do, I'm gonna eat whatever the hell I want
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I dont know about you guys but when I'm old and retired and have nothing better to do, I'm gonna eat whatever the hell I want
pimp.gif

word im going to be such a joke i cant wait. some fat bald guy, probably divorced, kids in college not giving a #!@@. eating mcdonalds french fries out mybellybutton and answering the door naked.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

pimp.gif

word im going to be such a joke i cant wait. some fat bald guy, probably divorced, kids in college not giving a #!@@. eating mcdonalds french fries out my bellybutton and answering the door naked.
Lame.

Back
Top Bottom