Rich Homie Quan

Yeah he definitely went ice cold after that rich gang tape

idk who over there at Motown thought it would be a good idea for this _ to drop his first project in 2 years the same day as kendrick and that carti tape 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last post in here before today was 12/15. :wow: :lol: Rich Homie buzz died.

He ****** a lot of that up himself which is crazy considering that Rich Gang Tape and his Gangster Grill were both really solid projects.

The whole "flex" period quad was not a good look for RHQ tho.

Then the follow up songs where he mentioned raping chicks certainly didn't do his career any favors. :lol: :smh:

Then the follow up songs where he mentioned raping chicks certainly didn't do his career any favors. :lol: :smh:

Forgot about that.... SMFH.... Quan was actually one of my favorite newer rappers for a while. Dudes forget that he was actually giving future a lil run for his money back in 2013/14.

Now homie looking kinda weak in the light. His project aint bad tho, I gave it a couple spins this weekend. Felt like vintage RHQ which I can't complain about.

Somebody told me this tape is fire :lol:. Might give it an ear.

RHQ **** himself over though. Shorty was actually trying to BECOME young Thug.....when he was the bigger artist going into Rich Gang :lol: :smh:. Turned Blood, started wearing Thug-Esque clothes, died his hair...and started rapping like Thug.

That was his downfall man. He's been trying to get it back since. Damn Rih Homie....

Tape? This is Quan's debut album. This joint sucks. Only song that's okay is "Lord Forgive Me". Stick a fork in him. He's done.

Tape? This is Quan's debut album. This joint sucks. Only song that's okay is "Lord Forgive Me". Stick a fork in him. He's done.

Was initially thinking Quan dropped a dub, but this just confirmed that this tape must be fire. Gonna peep today.

I **** with Quan new **** surprisingly [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Gamble is the one for me

Was initially thinking Quan dropped a dub, but this just confirmed that this tape must be fire. Gonna peep today.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

When people were saying it's good, figured I'd just hope to remember to give it a listen later.

Seen dipset post and immediately opened a new tab to download.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that dipset slander is hilarious.

This sounds like the RHQ that people actually like Dipset kinda wilding.

Only gave it a couple of spins but initial impressions were that it started off pretty promising then kinda tapers off towards the end. Not bad though, dude head definitely back in it.  

Gonna be hard to recapture that same energy from IPIWNSGI but I'll be checkin for his Motown label debut this summer or whenever it's set to drop. 

Last edited:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

When people were saying it's good, figured I'd just hope to remember to give it a listen later.

Seen dipset post and immediately opened a new tab to download.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that dipset slander is hilarious.

This sounds like the RHQ that people actually like Dipset kinda wilding.

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom